Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

So I figure this be daily or week thing
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

So I figure this be daily or week thing
01-12-2017 8:57 AM

Hello let me first introducing my self name is M Big Grin I work in sales so I get to interact with higher then normal amount of people day to day life.

So the pheromones I have are lIIK,CORPORATIVO,GLACE,Hedione some other that I brought off amazon.

Interesting effects I found having on one spray of Glace and one spray of CORPORATIVO people do treat you differently. Only been the first day having this on so far no one has charged me the full amount for anything. I'll go and buy something and I get it for a discount price and it happen twice in the same day^^ Maybe once in a month I would get something for a discount because the check out girl fancies me, never twice with two different women. Also I found that women will walk into me, so they can lock eyes with me.I cannot wait to test this stuff out in workBig Grin
01-12-2017 8:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: So I figure this be daily or week thing
01-12-2017 2:49 PM

Yeah, Glace is good. There are so many different results you can create with different pheromones. Welcome to PT! You can learn a lot here. Have fun, M!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-12-2017 2:49 PM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-12-2017 3:06 PM

(01-12-2017 8:57 AM)mdw Wrote:  Hello let me first introducing my self name is M Big Grin I work in sales so I get to interact with higher then normal amount of people day to day life.

So the pheromones I have are lIIK,CORPORATIVO,GLACE,Hedione some other that I brought off amazon.

Interesting effects I found having on one spray of Glace and one spray of CORPORATIVO people do treat you differently. Only been the first day having this on so far no one has charged me the full amount for anything. I'll go and buy something and I get it for a discount price and it happen twice in the same day^^ Maybe once in a month I would get something for a discount because the check out girl fancies me, never twice with two different women. Also I found that women will walk into me, so they can lock eyes with me.I cannot wait to test this stuff out in workBig Grin

Try coffee shops for a short period of time (<20min) on a regular basis.

Great for learning about passive responses, and repeat exposures.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-12-2017 3:06 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2017 8:30 PM

Been getting some interesting effects from Glaces and Corporativo hard to explain it like people trust/respect you more. Plus the self effects of the pheromones are great put you into a good mood.One benefit I found is people listen to you more so you tell them something once understand it. Cannot tell if women are doing things to get my attention or are just acting dopy around me. Corporative hits really hard with milfs its funny I have women laughing for no reason like they are on laughing gas.Seem to make my job easier to early to tell yet.
01-19-2017 8:30 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2017 6:38 PM

Wow So I had on one spray of wolf excuse my french but F me, everyone was treating me different. When I came in to the office secretaries started asking me questions that they already knew the answers to. Women in the office also held eye contact for longer then normal, I had to smile back or it was going to get awkward. One very attractive women said in conversation this week I saw a really cute guy with a american accent, looking right at me as she said this! Back story I'm in the UK and I'm the only guy in the office with a american accent cough, cough, hit, hit.
01-24-2017 6:38 PM

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2017 9:02 AM

Went out and tried androstadienone and Possess I think I used to much androstadienone some funny thing happened when I had it on.

Blond women was singing out of key to all of the song so I would turn around and look at her she even commented that I turned and looked at her.

Super hot bartender laughed at shitty jokes.

I'm never using androstadienone straight out of the bottle it hits you to hard by the end of the night I was to depressed to do anything.

One interesting thing is pheromones don't work as well in a pack club I think it might be to many people and women cannot detect who pheromones are who's. Just a theory I have works better in a bar or a less packed club.
11-05-2017 9:02 AM

Share This Thread