Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sneaky Clean w/ Super Sexy for Women
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3528
Thanks received:
2453 thanks in 940 posts

Sneaky Clean w/ Super Sexy for Women
03-19-2016 4:56 PM

Love Potion's Description... The next best thing to freshly-washed, an aura of expensive luxe soap or shampoo: a heart of elegant white lilac and magnolia is blended with a fuzzy soap accord and a sheer base of vanilla musk with a sweet touch of cactus flower honey. We then put the sneaky in this clean with the addition of our exclusive SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN pheromone blend, one of our favorite blends of female magic!

In pursuit of the advantage pheromone use can grant us - whether it be for work or play, or just feeling fabulous - it is often akin to being a Spy in the House of Love (or Lust, or Success). As one of the leading innovators of pheromone blending, here at LPMP experience has taught us that it's often in one's best interest to be entirely low-key when going on the hunt, capturing the attention of the desired target...and sometimes you're more apt to catch someone's attention with a whisper rather than a scream. And what better way to do so than a completely clean, soft and altogether subtle fragrance...almost as if you're not wearing anything at all. They'll never know what hit 'em!

Copied from my journal:
Wednesday March 16th I put on a spray of my Sneaky Clean w/ SS4W which I diluted it a 1:2 ratio with vanilla body spray. I smelled soapy and clean which really does feel sneaky. Big Grin But, people do dote on me. Guys whom are near me when I am wearing it are obviously so much more likely to make excuses to come see me at my desk later or come talk to people right next to my desk to try to lure me into conversation. It is obvious because I do not wear mones to the office most days, and if I did a statistical analysis of the occurrence I could demonstrate the significance of the correlation. But, rather than doing that, I just marvel intrinsically at the power of this much diluted mix.

So far what I have found wearing this mix is that people are more likely to pay me attention and go out of their way to help me. Also, I feel prettier and more outgoing and fun wearing this blend. And, the blend makes things more visually beautiful. Looking at a sunset or clouds or myself in the mirror... beauty seems enhanced by this blend.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 4:57 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
03-19-2016 4:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3528
Thanks received:
2453 thanks in 940 posts

RE: Sneaky Clean w/ Super Sexy for Women
06-18-2016 5:58 PM

After wearing this blend many times I have found this blend to be superb and sexy. If you are a flirt looking for attention this one it for you. Guys are suddenly going out of their way to be funnier and more charming. Women are friendlier as well... but in a friendly way... not like Stone Cougar Smile But, this does come across very sexy and fem. Guys responded quite obviously.

The fragrance is very covertly soap and baby powder with hints of vanilla. This is great if you would rather smell like baby powder than perfume. However, I could see myself liking this phero-blend better in something that smells like coconut and grapefruit, but that is just me. I know there is a good reason why this particular product is not a limited release. It works great and the fragrance is discreet. I would totally recommend this for a single lady looking to meet men or a girl whom loves to have everyone fall for her. I myself felt a little bad about all the attention I was getting being that I'm married. Might save it for dates/ running errands with the husband...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-18-2016 5:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Jimmycrack

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Super Sexy for Women in Mara’s Rocket Fuel Review- 12/7/14 Honeycake 1 700 01-28-2016 10:49 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Super Sexy 4 Men - Unscented Pheroman 45 14,524 01-28-2016 9:00 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Super Sexy 4 Men - Unscented Bosshank 67 12,544 05-23-2015 8:00 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Thumbs Up Super Sexy 4 men (my review) Turbosmart 8 1,874 09-05-2014 4:57 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Super Sexy for Women Unscented Review halo0073 11 2,609 04-15-2014 8:54 AM
Last Post: NuTrix