Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Sleeping With a lot of Women
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1352
Thanks received:
1716 thanks in 692 posts

Sleeping With a lot of Women
09-23-2012 6:52 PM

I have a question for a guy that has been with a lot of women:

is it truly satisfying?

i ask this because there was a girl that i was deeply in love with. i didnt man up at the time and years later i have the chance to get back with her.

however....

the other side of me wants to sleep with a bunch of chicks and not be tied down and have freedom.

is sleeping/courting/dating a lot of women satisfying?
09-23-2012 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3233
Thanks received:
4243 thanks in 1754 posts

RE: Sleeping With a lot of Women
09-23-2012 8:24 PM

You are the only person who can really answer that question for yourself.

I can only speak from my own experience. I went years going through a string of 'Ms. Right Now's' and yeah, I had a lot of fun sleeping with a lot of women but also getting to hang out and have fun outside the bedroom. In the back of my mind I knew that none of them would actually be there for me if I needed them in my life so I just kept it pretty casual. FWB's, etc. I was pretty happy with my independent lifestyle.

Then I met someone who cares about me and loves me for me. She is also there for me both physically and emotionally. I'm much happier than I ever was before.

Short answer, it depends on if you find someone that you feel you can really commit to who also feels the same way. It is a LOT of work, but totally worth it with the right person.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-23-2012 8:24 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, as33156, idontknow, Lexy, bored4life, eyeofra, Pheroquirk, solidprice
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-23-2012 8:46 PM

Learn to trust your instinct, there is no rules. PUA stuff is fine, but its better to be genuine and have fun, people like to be around that. If you find one you really like, go for it. No regrets right? If not, then you will sleep with quite a few until you find another you like. It's feast or famine, but the real goal is to find a best friend you can be comfortable and share your life with. Not own, but share. Your always your own man, lose that and your screwed. No sense playing games, better to find out sooner than later if your compatible.

Women are absolutely bat shit crazy, hormone driven little angels that need you to be a man and also let them be strong and do there thing. if you figure that part out then you have a good woman that will love you most of the time lol.
09-23-2012 8:46 PM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile, Lexy, bored4life, solidprice, PhoenixOnFyre119
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3487
Thanks received:
6824 thanks in 1199 posts

09-23-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

What do you dream of? That is a question only you can answer my friend. Dig deep and you will discover this yourself.

I'll give you my take on it personally in no way to sway your decision.

Ive been in love twice in my life. The first one I screwed up big time and learned a valuable lesson about temptation. Best woman I ever had. The second screwed ME up. Worst woman I ever had. Learned a valuable lesson in that one too.

Sleeping with a different chick every night has pros and cons. Im sorry ladies reading if this gets a bit harsh. Just being honest..

Pros: You are immune to needy. You control the relationship. Strange never gets old as long as there is lead in my pencil. You get to test the limits of yourself and the other person without fear of pushing too far. IDGAF mode dominates. You can be as big of an ass as you want. They are like disposable razors. Great confidence booster as you are in total control. Little to no feelings and you can leave after sex with little warning.

Cons: Its shallow and unfulfilling. Wasting time. No natural chemical endurance. In this I mean once you get your rocks off, time to go. No cuddling, no afterglow, and unless she was amazing in bed you tend to not think about her the next day. Next. Rubbers suck yet necessary. Occasionally you have to push away feelings to stick to the FWB agreement. That part really sucks when you have to do that. Kissing is redundant and sloppy, no emotion just lust. You have no desire for them to become better, in fact you can care less about their personal welfare. You find yourself often in the middle of sex looking up at the wall or something and thinking "yep Im gettn some ass. *yawn*" You can tend to be a bit uncaring by laying there with some hot girl laying her head on your shoulder after sex and thinking "will you please leave.."

I cant sleep when I have a FWB spending the night. Some of the best sleep Ive ever got was when I was laying next to my love and watching her sleep. The breathing, her eyes fluttering, her soft skin, the calm complacent look of tranquility in her emotionless face. The smell of her hair. That cute little twitch. Handful of buns or boobs. The feeling of protecting her and her being my queen now, in the morning, and forever.

If I was in love once with a girl, felt the same about her years later and had the opportunity to have her by my side once again, I would not entertain the thought of quantity over quality. I would go for her in an instant. Someday maybe I will be lucky enough to find love again- but until then I must dance in the fire. Love beats the demon.

Just me I guess.
09-23-2012 10:26 PM
Thanks given by DGamer, Isis, Pheroman, seeusmile, as33156, idontknow, Lexy, halo0073, bored4life, D_Darko, fluffygirl12, Pheroquirk, wiserd, TwistedOstrich, solidprice, lifeisgood7, Six, PhoenixOnFyre119
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1917
Thanks received:
949 thanks in 519 posts

09-24-2012 7:15 AM

This probably wasn't an issue for men back in the polygamy days haha.

Gash where's As3... I'd love to hear what he could share.

Still young. 17, A proud virgin who haven't had his first kiss.

Being around people who done alot of that stuff, they described it as just another form of masterbation, except it's between someone's legs.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 7:33 AM by seeusmile.)
09-24-2012 7:15 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Lexy

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
927 thanks in 339 posts

09-24-2012 8:23 AM

(09-23-2012 6:52 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  I have a question for a guy that has been with a lot of women:

is it truly satisfying?

i ask this because there was a girl that i was deeply in love with. i didnt man up at the time and years later i have the chance to get back with her.

however....

the other side of me wants to sleep with a bunch of chicks and not be tied down and have freedom.

is sleeping/courting/dating a lot of women satisfying?

If she is the one that you truely love, you won't want to sleep with other women. Men who continuely sleep with other women (especially when they have a good one) are too lazy to keep the fire and passion burning in a relationship. The quick fixes for a Libido problem is always the tapping of a new piece of ass.

So wrap it up and happy hurting

"For the dog that chases its tail will be dizzy"
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 8:26 AM by kmacc45.)
09-24-2012 8:23 AM
Thanks given by Lexy, shadowknight, solidprice, lifeisgood7
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

09-24-2012 10:31 AM

From a girls point of view I think sex is much more satisfying when you have feelings for the other person. I had sex with my ex boyfriend when I still didn't have feelings for him and I didn't like it at all, it was awkward, I like to be enjoyed but not used. Then I didn't allow him to have sex with me again until we developed feelings, and it was a completely different experience. I would take quality over quantity. Heart

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
09-24-2012 10:31 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, thundr, solidprice
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-24-2012 10:47 AM

Girls will get a good laugh over this.

09-24-2012 10:47 AM
Thanks given by Lexy, solidprice, PhoenixOnFyre119
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

09-24-2012 10:53 AM

(09-24-2012 10:47 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Girls will get a good laugh over this.

lmao!! I love Jenna!

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
09-24-2012 10:53 AM

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-24-2012 10:57 AM

(09-24-2012 10:53 AM)Lexy Wrote:  lmao!! I love Jenna!

I do too, she cracks me up.
09-24-2012 10:57 AM

Share This Thread