Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Skin care tips

Unregistered

Skin care tips
11-10-2011 6:29 AM

Here i am going to mention some best tips for skin care
- Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip
- Drink a lot of water.
- Cleanse your skin regularly (1-2 times everyday)
- Be gentle, after all its your skin.
- Keep your skin moist at all times
11-10-2011 6:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Skin care tips
11-10-2011 2:36 PM

I wash my face all the time, as I have oily skin and I hate the feeling as I am a bit of a clean freak. I also shower twice daily for the same reason. The option isn't available to everyone, but I like to use the sauna/steamroom a lot. The difference in the feeling of cleanliness has an envigorating feeling. Exercising and sweating of course is a good other option to clear along with a lot of water...change your diet to something les starchy and greasy as well. I only apply moistorizers sometimes so I don't dry out or feel too greasy.
11-10-2011 2:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Skin care tips
11-10-2011 6:47 PM

(11-10-2011 2:36 PM)PheroDemon Wrote:  I wash my face all the time, as I have oily skin and I hate the feeling as I am a bit of a clean freak. I also shower twice daily for the same reason. The option isn't available to everyone, but I like to use the sauna/steamroom a lot. The difference in the feeling of cleanliness has an envigorating feeling. Exercising and sweating of course is a good other option to clear along with a lot of water...change your diet to something les starchy and greasy as well. I only apply moistorizers sometimes so I don't dry out or feel too greasy.

Maybe you should try a script for Retin-A, the stuff is awesome sauce for clearing up oily complexions.
11-10-2011 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread