Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sillage
chubbaluvva
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 6 posts

Sillage
12-22-2015 12:22 PM

So I got the sampler pack and I have to say that it smells amazing. My only concern is sillage...but I love the longevity. So I read around that I can get these scents in spray versions. Do anybody know what strength it may be when you order the spray version? I heard its best to get it 60/40 ratio alcohol/oil and wonder if that is the default strength LPMP uses.
12-22-2015 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3816
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 48 posts

RE: Sillage
01-12-2016 10:34 PM

(12-22-2015 12:22 PM)chubbaluvva Wrote:  So I got the sampler pack and I have to say that it smells amazing. My only concern is sillage...but I love the longevity. So I read around that I can get these scents in spray versions. Do anybody know what strength it may be when you order the spray version? I heard its best to get it 60/40 ratio alcohol/oil and wonder if that is the default strength LPMP uses.

From what I have read from experienced LPMP users, the 60/40 ratio alcohol/oil is the best choice to get the immediate kick of the alcohol, and longevity of the oil. You have to make the selection at the bottom of the product's page, there is a drop down menu where you select either oil or spray, and then further down you select the alcohol/oil ratios or alcohol/silicone ratio.
01-12-2016 10:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread