Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Sick of watching from the sidelines
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Sick of watching from the sidelines
10-13-2017 2:40 PM

(10-13-2017 12:50 PM)OptimistPrime Wrote:  Thanks Logic! I'm majoring in Finance and minoring in German Language and CIS.

I don't really have any filters naturally and I'll talk about just about anything, I just don't open people very often. With Glace, I do open a bit more frequently and I feel more relaxed while opening, but I usually don't have to because other people will just open me instead Dont mention

Oh cool! I am majoring in Finance, too!

I don't have any filters either. I guess I naturally do have somewhat of a filter but I don't give enough ****s to really filter what I really want to say! People have told me that I have no filter, which some think is rude and others think is awesome and genuine. But I'm looking for pheromones mostly for jobs interviews and am afraid that something like Glace would make say things I shouldn't. What do you think about Glace for job interviews, especially for jobs in Finance?
10-13-2017 2:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-14-2017 6:00 PM

(10-13-2017 2:40 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  Oh cool! I am majoring in Finance, too!

I don't have any filters either. I guess I naturally do have somewhat of a filter but I don't give enough ****s to really filter what I really want to say! People have told me that I have no filter, which some think is rude and others think is awesome and genuine. But I'm looking for pheromones mostly for jobs interviews and am afraid that something like Glace would make say things I shouldn't. What do you think about Glace for job interviews, especially for jobs in Finance?

I haven't had many job interviews with mones, so I'm not the best person to ask. It also depends on the vibe you would like to project at the job. Most people tend to go for status mixes it seems, while a fair amount do use socials.

Good looking info here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Best-Inter...Interviews

Not exactly job interview, but probably still valuable: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Looking-fo...Interviews

Good luck on your job hunt!
10-14-2017 6:00 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2017 9:49 AM

Hey man share my experience with that age group of women what moans work basically I found that max t 150 copulins stick work really well from my experience and androstadienone. Girls will start telling you that they are lesbians making out with each other had some great nights with this mix. Watch out where you spray the A1 never put on my chest always on my stomach. Always use a cover scent
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 9:50 AM by mdw.)
10-15-2017 9:49 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-25-2017 10:16 AM

Welcome!
Enjoying your intro-journal, great info! Thanks for sharing and happy experimenting Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-25-2017 10:16 AM

Share This Thread