Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shower gel with pheromones
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Shower gel with pheromones
06-19-2021 9:43 AM

Last week I was shopping in a supermarket and wanted to buy, among other things, shower gel because I had run out of the one I had.
I was looking for some new gel and I noticed that on one of them it says that it contains pheromones.

I bought it and am currently testing it. Below I put the composition of this gel, there is only androstadienone.
What do you think about it? Is it sensible to use pheromones in shower gel?

Aqua,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Chloride,Glycerin,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Androstadienone,Parfum,Coco-Glucoside,Laureth-2,Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside,Propylene Glycol,PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate,Dipropylene Glycol,Tocopherol,Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate,Tetrasodium EDTA,Benzophenone-4,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid,Linalool,Limonene,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Salicylate,CI 16035,CI 17200,CI 42090
06-19-2021 9:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Shower gel with pheromones
06-19-2021 12:40 PM

A huge surface area for diffusion . . . I vaguely remember testing the laid brand. Nothing spectacular from my recollection. I remember spiking the bottle with New Pheromone Additive and having better results from it. I believe it was Androstadienone only as well. But it has been many years and many beers since then.
06-19-2021 12:40 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Shower gel with pheromones
07-06-2021 5:19 PM

I’ve tried this years ago.
It’s sort of a silly idea for a true connoisseur.
But for someone just looking to experiment and have fun, well, why not.
The notion that you are applying the pheromones while simultaneously washing it off is what’s most hilarious about it to me. However Androstadienone is sticky so some will stay around through the wash.
But then you are left with varying dosages every time you wash never really knowing how much did what.
I personally wouldn’t waste my time.
In fact, for someone who uses pheromones regularly, the wash could actually make things worse because it will skew your results from day to day… so someone like me wouldn’t even touch it.
I actually am very careful about what washes I use and try to use the same wash all the time. The slightest difference in ingredients like essential oils, from one wash to the next could skew results on pheromone mixes that one might wear.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 10:29 PM by Jdub.)
07-06-2021 5:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  applying mone after shower with body wash masterfu678 7 3,801 09-24-2014 2:42 AM
Last Post: moe