Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Detect a Scent
fleegle23
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Should I Detect a Scent
06-05-2013 4:45 PM

Age 46
Caucasian
Weather cool to mild
Workplace and indoor shopping malls

I have been testing Cohesion this week, starting with 2 sprays and moving up to 4 today as I haven't noticed any hits.

The Cohesion I have is unscented, but I was wondering after applying should I smell anything because I am not detecting any smell at all. I've read many threads where people are stating that they either love or hate the odor yet I'm not discerning anything even if i smell the are i just sprayed and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Obviously I smell my own cologne but I apply that after I have applied the mones.

I have used IS and Turn Up The Heat before and the scent is quite noticeable.

Any feedback would be great

Thanks for reading[/align]
06-05-2013 4:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Wyatt
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Should I Detect a Scent
06-05-2013 6:34 PM

(06-05-2013 4:45 PM)fleegle23 Wrote:  I have been testing Cohesion this week, starting with 2 sprays and moving up to 4 today as I haven't noticed any hits.

The Cohesion I have is unscented, but I was wondering after applying should I smell anything because I am not detecting any smell at all. I've read many threads where people are stating that they either love or hate the odor yet I'm not discerning anything even if i smell the are i just sprayed and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Obviously I smell my own cologne but I apply that after I have applied the mones.

I have used IS and Turn Up The Heat before and the scent is quite noticeable.

Androstadienone is a big ingredient. 25% or so of men simply can't smell it, over half of the rest can barely detect it is what I've read. I like how it smells personally, but I'd say it's not a strong scent at all to my nose.

As for hits with Androstadienone , I more see it that if you get really close to women, they like to be in your presence more. You won't see IOI hardly ever. I do see them get all smiles, puffy happy almost sleepy looking eyes. A few if they were suffering symptoms related to their period or just before it might exclaim out of the blue that they feel great today and those things are gone. A significant few might say that they just feel better when in your presence.

I use Androstadienone mainly to put women at ease, make them happy and feel good around me. I'd dose it mega high, but I notice that it's a downer to a major downer to a lot of males, puberty post, so I have to consider them. Personally, I think the stuff is a mildly uplifting for me at about 40 to 100 mcg, but everyone is wired differently. A friend of mine I suspect is nailed hard by the stuff and I think his own output makes him miserable. He's in the habit of showering twice a day and changing his shirts twice a day to feel happy and he doesn't have a clue about pheromones.

As for Cohesion XS, yet to try it, but it's going to be my first replacement to Love Scents straight Androstadienone as it's cheaper and contains a ton of Androstadienone .

Best check to see if it's working is go stand around a bunch of women for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then casually ask how they're doing and feeling that day. If great/happy all smiles then it's working, if not you might have a dud on your hands.
06-05-2013 6:34 PM
Thanks given by whisper
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 281 posts

06-05-2013 6:36 PM

Go easy on the cohesion buddy unless you wanna get real depressed. You should t need more than two sprays ever.

Some people can smell mones some can't. I personally can smell alpha androstenol, androstadienone, androstenone, and androsterone and some others I don't know what they are. Don't worry they are there. Follow the guidelines set by the members here and forget the smell. Overdoing it fucks everything up.

Cohesion is a heavy bonding blend but more wont work better.

If she bites you did it right.
06-05-2013 6:36 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, idle
Ragnar
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

06-06-2013 6:10 PM

Also sounds like the temperatures are a little on the low side. Where are you applying the Cohesion spray?

As previously mentioned, you really need to be close to women for a bit of time to see any effects, and even then it's subtle. Repeated exposures over a period of time will be more effective.
06-06-2013 6:10 PM
whisper
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-10-2013 10:10 AM

Wyatt is right. It's not really an attraction, more so a comfort mone. The most blatant thing you will pick up on his their proximity to you. Meaning, how close they will walk next to you, or stand next to you. Sometimes they will bump into you as they walk by or behind you. Touch your arm when making jokes. Women are always aware of their personal space in relation to people, especially guys. All they know is they just feel good around you for some reason.
06-10-2013 10:10 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1973
Thanks received:
842 thanks in 397 posts

06-10-2013 11:51 AM

Anything from androtics is heavily scented even at six percent

I used to love neroli. Now their stuff makes me gag.

Still love akuto but it makes me gag a bit too.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
06-10-2013 11:51 AM
idle
In the Club

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 72 posts

06-10-2013 12:17 PM

(06-05-2013 6:36 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Go easy on the cohesion buddy unless you wanna get real depressed.

well yes and no..

for me i get allot of downtime when using or close to Androstadienone (-DIENONE)
but i tested on several of my friends.. and no such reaction was noticed!

its strange... wierd...
how can something so common be so different from person to person ... ?

and to the question of the topic.. well you should if you know how the ingredients smell..

once you take a sniff of the molecules each and everyone UNscented
there is no turning back ! P

you will aways know how those smell like and smell it on you
or anyone else.

06-10-2013 12:17 PM
Thanks given by Mars82

Share This Thread