Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shooter Kills at Least 27 People At Elementray School
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 65 posts

Shooter Kills at Least 27 People At Elementray School
12-14-2012 3:54 PM

I heard this on the readio a couple of hours ago and my heart broke!

It really is to bad the shooter was found dead inside the school, because had he been tried and sent to prison the inmates would have ripped him apart limb by limb, and even that would have been far less than he deserved!

[Image: 600]

Quote:By Michael Muskal and Richard A. Serrano

December 14, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
At least one gunman attacked a suburban Connecticut elementary school Friday, killing at least two dozen people, including 18 children, law enforcement sources said.

At a televised news conference from Newtown, Conn., State Police spokesman Liquid Trust. Paul Vance refused to give an exact number pending notification of the families. Other reports place the number of dead at 27, including the children.

“There were several fatalities at scene, students and staff,” Vance said. “There will be no other information until families are told.”

PHOTOS: Shooting at Connecticut elementary school

The gunman was dead at the scene, Vance said, adding that there was no longer any danger to the public.

“It’s still an evolving crime scene and it’s just hours old,” Daniel Curtin, a FBI special agent in Connecticut, said. “And it’s obviously very tragic. All we’re saying is that the FBI and our agents have a presence there to assist in any way possible. Because right now it’s a Connecticut state and local investigation at this point. But in times of trial like this we work together.”

Law enforcement sources in Washington said the gunman was in his early 20s and was the father or another relative of one of the children. He had four or more weapons and was wearing a bulletproof vest.

A weapon was recovered at the scene.

According to sources, the event began with an argument with the principal. Some of the staffers were shot first, then the gunman advanced on a classroom, shooting.

TIMELINE: Deadliest U.S. mass shootings
In Washington, President Obama was briefed on the shooting, spokesman Jay Carney said.

Carney wouldn't say whether the shooting would make gun control a higher priority on the president's agenda, but he said there would be a day for discussion on that policy issue.

“But I don't think today is that day,” he said.

At least three wounded have been taken to a hospital in Danbury, Newtown Mayor Mark D. Boughton confirmed.
“I can’t discuss who they are but some injuries are serious,” Boughton said.

In a statement posted on its website, Danbury Hospital said: “To date, three patients have been transported to Danbury Hospital from the scene.
"Out of abundance of caution and not because of any direct threat our building is under lockdown. This allows us simply to focus on the important work at hand,” the hospital stated.

Officials were still investigating the incident, which began at about 9:40 a.m. EST at the school in Newtown, a town of about 27,000 people.

Within hours, officials were reporting that the gunman was found dead and two handguns were recovered at the scene.

Stephen Delgiadice told reporters that his 8-year-old daughter heard two big bangs and teachers told her to get in a corner. His daughter was fine.

“It's alarming, especially in Newtown, Conn., which we always thought was the safest place in America,” he said.

The superintendent's office said the district had locked down schools in Newtown, about 60 miles from New York City. Nearby schools also were locked down as a security measure.
12-14-2012 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

solidprice
doing research!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1025
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 83 posts

RE: Shooter Kills at Least 27 People At Elementray School
12-14-2012 8:56 PM

good post: wow they need more funding in mental help for his country.bad.

bad post: there needs to be less legal red tape to deal w/ these "its".
a person dosent do these things. only crazys and nonsters do.

tinfoil post: its a plot to take the guns away from american people.
notsuprisediftrue/10

pick your post

PSN : solidprice
^^^
Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
And one moaaarrr thing!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 9:01 PM by solidprice.)
12-14-2012 8:56 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

12-14-2012 9:58 PM

I am sick over this. My kids are in this age range. I've been crying on and off all day. My heart is broken for those families.
12-14-2012 9:58 PM
Thanks given by thundr, mark-in-dallas, LL21
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2175
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 741 posts

12-14-2012 10:15 PM

This is the most sad thing I have experienced since 9/11. I felt my face get hot and my eyes swell when I was was informed of this tragedy. Babies. They were just babies..
What in someone's life can go so horribly wrong that they decide to enter an elementary school and start shooting 8 yr olds?

I have read alot of bullshit about gun control today piggybacking on this massacre in the shadows. I personally don't like guns but it is not the guns that do the killing, it is the icy finger that touches the trigger. It does not matter if its an assault rifle or a BB gun, the concept is the same. People kill people, not guns. The gun did not just walk into the school and do this on its own. Criminals will get weapons whether they are legal or not. Killers will kill even in a gunless society. I think the primitive yet efficient spear testifies to that argument. Can you kill as many people with a spear? Nope and that is what they will focus on.

They need to focus on the critical mental stability of America rather than the guns. Similar to Columbine, the video games did not make those kids do what they did. THEY made themselves do what they did. We are in trouble as a nation and events like this do not indicate any relief as finger pointing reaches a zenith on this case. Right now the government and media is dying to find something to blame this on. What if they find out the kid has a stash of comics in his closet? They going to blame it on comics that have been around for decades? Can't wait to see what they blame this on. Nope don't blame it on some misaligned kid that just snapped in the pressures of youth.

Plus it will be near impossible to disarm America... Short of bending the constitution, imposing a form of martial law and door to door searches with threats of federal imprisonment.. oh wait that may be another topic in and of itself that I have no interest in discussing.

So what would they focus on if the kid did all this with a crossbow or a butterknife? You can kill someone with a stapler but they are not going to take them away either.

Monsters walk this earth among us. I have never been a super religious type yet I cannot help but notice that there is something so dark that can make people do stuff like this. There must be an opposite to this darkness and that is what we a a nation should focus on and stop this downward spiral America is traversing. Whatever that may be..

I'm stricken with grief over something as terrible as today's event and feel for the families of not just the deceased, but for those babies who survived that have this engrained into their minds forever.

My .02

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
12-14-2012 10:15 PM
Thanks given by LL21, astadt, wiserd, CanadianGuy45, Hurakan
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

12-14-2012 11:28 PM

(12-14-2012 9:58 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I am sick over this. My kids are in this age range. I've been crying on and off all day. My heart is broken for those families.

I was on the freeway coming home when the news broke, and when they said 18 elementary school children were killed, I had to pull of the highway for awhile, cause I couldnt see through the tears streaming out of my eyes.

Its one thing to kill an adult, but to kill an innocent child? The guy that did this deserved so much worse than a quick death at his own hands!

(12-14-2012 10:15 PM)thundr Wrote:  This is the most sad thing I have experienced since 9/11. I felt my face get hot and my eyes swell when I was was informed of this tragedy. Babies. They were just babies..

I was sitting in a Federal Detention Center on 9/11 and there were around 5 muslim fucks! who were running around cheering.

I REALLY wanted nothing more than to rip their fucking throats out and shove them up their sorry fucking asses!

But, by the time tower 2 fell I knew without a doubt that there was at the very least major government collusion involved, then when building 7 fell I was left with absolutely no doubt.

It's one thing for a sick bastard to shoot a lot of innocent children and I will remember this day as the saddist day of my life for as long as I live, but for BUSH and the federal government to be involved in the murder of over 3,000 american citizens to further their agenda is what killed my faith and belief in what was once the greatest country that ever existed!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
12-14-2012 11:28 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 273
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 331 posts

12-15-2012 1:00 AM

Our Father in Heaven has 26 more angels in heaven today. And healing one another is now a job for the Survivors. Father, please don't let us fail.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 1:08 AM by kmacc45.)
12-15-2012 1:00 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 47 posts

12-15-2012 1:56 AM

A former boss of mine lives in the town that the elementary school is located in.

I emailed him to see if him and his family were ok and he replied and said they were, but his friends and neighbors were affected.

This is absolutely a senseless and cowardly act and the shooter got off way too easy by a death at his own hands.
12-15-2012 1:56 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 313 posts

12-15-2012 5:31 AM

RIP little ones, may your smiles light up a world better than this one Sad

As for the sick cunt that did this, not even the deepest circle of hell is enough.
12-15-2012 5:31 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

12-15-2012 10:43 PM

(12-14-2012 11:28 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The guy that did this deserved so much worse than a quick death at his own hands!

Trust me, this guy is getting what he deserves right now even as I type this message. He is now at the supreme court of the universe. He is now looking into the fiery eyes of the Lord and it aint gonna be pretty for him.

Jesus said...

Matthew 18:[6] But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

I don't usually go all Biblical on this forum. But in a situation like this...well, that's a different story.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 10:51 PM by Arrow.)
12-15-2012 10:43 PM

John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 206 posts

12-16-2012 1:33 AM

Public mental health assistance is a joke in this country.
They are essentially pill mills and welfare for doctors.

One local place makes it's living filing SSI applications for patients.
Basically anyone who goes there is encouraged to file for disability, then the mental health hacks push the app.
They resubmit and make up whatever they need to until the individual is approved, then they take 50% of the lump sum back pay.
This often ranges from 5k to 20k a shot.

They are also in the business of extorting money from individuals referred by the courts for evaluation.
Those ensnared in the criminal justice system have real incentive to pay and are the priority.
Self referrals have a 4-6 month intake process with a small mountain of forms and app, all for 15 mins with a doctor who refuses input other than standard diagnostic questions to be answered in a yes no format.

Very sad.

America cannot be disarmed.
If guns were outlawed tomorrow I'd bury mine, and not all on my property.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-16-2012 1:33 AM

Share This Thread