Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shipment stuck at customs
drwebmd
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Shipment stuck at customs
10-08-2018 7:29 PM

I recently ordered some wolf and AV oil off amazon, and it says that it is still waiting to clear Canadian customs. I also ordered some more products from Gary at LAL, and I dont have any info on the shipment. Has anyone in Canada ever had this issue?
10-08-2018 7:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ibelieve
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Shipment stuck at customs
10-08-2018 10:03 PM

(10-08-2018 7:29 PM)drwebmd Wrote:  I recently ordered some wolf and AV oil off amazon, and it says that it is still waiting to clear Canadian customs. I also ordered some more products from Gary at LAL, and I dont have any info on the shipment. Has anyone in Canada ever had this issue?

I’m in Ontario, Canada. Ordered from LAL numerous times, never an issue with customs.
10-08-2018 10:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Shipment stuck at customs
10-09-2018 11:33 AM

I sell a lot online, it is my primary business actually. Canada can be weird with customs. Most items will go through without problems, but every now and then a package will be held forever in customs.

Once in a great while a parcel I send up North just gets lost in the system and then I have to lose money on the deal and replace the item that disappeared from customs.

It will more than likely clear after a few days, but one never knows. Canada isn't so bad for shipping, but Germany and the Middle East are terrible for getting something delivered.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 11:34 AM by Gladen.)
10-09-2018 11:33 AM

Share This Thread