Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Shine v2
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Shine v2
07-26-2019 11:52 PM

So I recently started a new job as a to-go server at a busy restaurant in an airport and I was looking for a good pheromone to increase tips and I was reading how Instant Shine was a good tip booster but being as AD doesn't exist in it's former state I went ahead and went to browsing the "Androtics" site for a IS successor.

So there in plain view is Shine v2 which I assume isn't IS at all because first of it isn't a spray it's an oil and second it's considered "V2". From I read there's supposed to be a mix of TAA and another Androtics mix called "warm", the latter being the newly added component to the mix. So I thought what the hell I'll order it besides it being in oil form should last me a little longer than a spray should throughout my shift. So I received it yesterday and used 3 drops today. I seemed to have received less tips and overall attention than I did without it. Does anyone else have any experiences to share with Shine v2? I'm hoping it's just a fluke and maybe it was just a bad day for tips overall but then again I noticed my coworkers not as interested in me as they were before either.

I know the mix can't be a dud either because when I put the bottle up to my nose and I can smell a very very very light musk and I also get a massive headache and become dizzy almost like a drunken state dizziness, my thoughts also became slightly disorganized almost like a mild THC high so there has to be something at work in this mix.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 11:59 PM by Lucent.)
07-26-2019 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Shine v2
07-27-2019 8:34 AM

(07-26-2019 11:52 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I also get a massive headache and become dizzy almost like a drunken state dizziness, my thoughts also became slightly disorganized almost like a mild THC high so there has to be something at work in this mix.

Well, if it did that to you, there's your REASON WHY? no one found you interesting. Hunter

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-27-2019 8:34 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

RE: Shine v2
07-27-2019 10:26 AM

(07-27-2019 8:34 AM)MMM Wrote:  Well, if it did that to you, there's your REASON WHY? no one found you interesting. Hunter

I had just assumed this was because of the concentration out of the bottle. Like i said I was only using 3 drops and I didn’t get those same effects. In fact the only noticeable self effect I got was I felt slightly wired and awake.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 10:27 AM by Lucent.)
07-27-2019 10:26 AM

Share This Thread