Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She Wolf & Possess/W
classic209
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

She Wolf & Possess/W
06-28-2010 7:25 PM

I wore She Wolf and Possess for one week. The smell of Possess was acceptable to me but for some reason the first time I applied She Wolf I could not stand the smell. At first I thought maybe I got a bad batch because I did not notice any reviews mentioning the smell being offensive.
First day: I did not notice anything because I was too bugged by the smell. Even after it died down some, I kept sniffing my arm to confirm how much I did not like the scent.

Second-6th day: I decided maybe it was me and not the phero. I put it on and yuck just not as strong. I sprayed a little parfume over it to mask. I still smelled it but no one said anything. I still did not notice any hits all week even for myself. I was pretty bummed about it after seeing some other's success.

I decided to where another manufacturer today to see if my perception was off. My test ground is mostly work and I have worked with most of these people for over 12 years so I am likely to see less response. Definite difference today in some.

I am not giving up on these produts. I think there are 2 possiblities I need to rule out first. One of those reasons I may be wearing too little. Since I have this issue with the scent of She Wolf, too much scent for me could be too little application. Also the room I work in is usually ranges between artic winter and brutally cold(tha'ts really not much range). It is never warmer than cold since 2 of my female co-workers are of a special age group and keep guard over the thermostat. The second possibility or 3rd (still thawing out) is too much product. Would too much product cause no reaction? Actually it was not no reaction, it was like I was ignored. No not ignored more unseen, invisible.

I am going to give it another shot tomorrow with hopefully a complimentary cover for She Wolf and no Possess.

OK, I thought of another possibility. Maybe I was looking for the wrong type of hits?

Classic
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 7:30 PM by classic209.)
06-28-2010 7:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

RE: She Wolf & Possess/W
07-07-2010 5:52 PM

What does She Wolf smell like?
07-07-2010 5:52 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

RE: She Wolf & Possess/W
07-08-2010 12:04 AM

To me She-Wolf smells fresh and clean - I like the smell.
07-08-2010 12:04 AM

Share This Thread