Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sharing my experiance
Refael1984
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Sharing my experiance
10-16-2013 10:09 AM

Hey I want to share with you, the experiences that I have with pheromones in my past. 
I didn't use pheromones almost 2 years now, because I had a girlfriend. 
I remember my first pheromone was Scent of Eros , it was good social product but I didn't get serious hits with it. The second product was phelure, I think it was ok not great. Or maybe it was like a placebo I'm not sure about it yet. The third product that I used was alpha 7, I want to talk about my experiences with Alpha 7. At first a couple of times I od with it. Until I learned "not more then one drop". I think that bec the od, I got into  Fights with alpha males in the club, or it just me. lol. 
Until I did some research in the Internet about pheromone and there type's. So I decided to use alpha 7 with Scent of Eros and it worked for me great much more hits and without the aggression. It helped me to close the deal and even I got in to relationship. ;-)

My conclusion is its very important to do research before start using pheromones. 

That's all in the past. now i decided to start using pheromones again, and to try a new combo, a new mix. 
Guys What do you think about a av+glace+ Androstadienone ?
Every product alone and all together in the mix, which right doses.  please I will be glad for some advice and for some input about my experience with the pheromones. 

Thanks a lot.

10-16-2013 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread