Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexuals
NikkiReloaded
Release The God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1038
Thanks received:
842 thanks in 410 posts

Sexuals
04-26-2016 7:16 AM

Over the few years I've been using pheromones, sexuals have been the 'toughest' to utilize effectively. I've used New Pheromone Additive, Evolve, SOB, DP, and M3X, along with several other mixes with a sexual component (none, cops, etc.). M3X has worked wonders consistently...I can clearly see its effect. Anyone who has M3X as a favorite knows what I'm talking about.

I'm curious about how you utilize sexuals, as clearly I missed something with the others. I'm talking about sexual attraction more than enhancement (stronger orgasms, etc.) but contributing about either is fine.

I want to know which product(s) and which environments/contexts you've found most conducive to the desired effect (sex). I know seduction skills play a critical role in all of this, but I'd like to keep the discussion focused more on the product's role. Details please...target demographics and relevant backstory. I'm highly interested in experiences where you hadn't had sex with the target(s) prior. I'm wondering if there is a common thread (pun intended) with using sexuals effectively.

To start, M3X at 2-3 sprays with 1-2+ hours exposure and 1-2+ drinks usually results in sex with late 20s+ Caucasian females IME. It's worked on dates as well as parties or nights out. If memory serves, I hadn't had sex with any of them prior. In some instances, aside from very light flirting on my part, I've seen blatant attraction...kino, proximity, sex talk. Good logistics also played a role...in most cases I was already in a suitable location (my place or theirs) or the bar that's only 10 minutes from my place.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2016 7:18 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
04-26-2016 7:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, RedEyes, Mars82, Falcon

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1152
Thanks received:
1296 thanks in 501 posts

RE: Sexuals
04-26-2016 10:13 AM

This is what I'm into and always look for in a blend.

I like sexual arousal. I want to see chicks getting turned on, hot and bothered! (what made MAG's magic)

After that, I've noticed mostly in L2K v1 and M3X.

anyone else?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-26-2016 10:13 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3081
Thanks received:
1628 thanks in 821 posts

04-26-2016 10:49 AM

You TWO are light years ahead of me, even though I'm older.

I don't know if this fits, but if it doesn't, PAHLEASE!, no fireballs.

I don't know if it's considered turned on, but AE:OLD New Pheromone Additive at 3:1 ratio at 3 drops to the neck and wrist got me kissed by a stranger with alcohol involved, and a sexy Latina/Hipanic called me over with the same mix, asked me to dance, and as soon as we hit the floor, she took it upon herself to grab my THRUSTER withOUT my permission. Nothing came of either, because I was after someone else both times, but I'll assumed they were turned on ...
04-26-2016 10:49 AM
Thanks given by V-nice
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1152
Thanks received:
1296 thanks in 501 posts

04-26-2016 11:17 AM

(04-26-2016 10:49 AM)MMM Wrote:  You TWO are light years ahead of me, even though I'm older.

I don't know if this fits, but if it doesn't, PAHLEASE!, no fireballs.

I don't know if it's considered turned on, but AE:OLD New Pheromone Additive at 3:1 ratio at 3 drops to the neck and wrist got me kissed by a stranger with alcohol involved, and a sexy Latina/Hipanic called me over with the same mix, asked me to dance, and as soon as we hit the floor, she took it upon herself to grab my THRUSTER withOUT my permission. Nothing came of either, because I was after someone else both times, but I'll assumed they were turned on ...

That was awesome!! ! Definitely hit her like a sledgehammer!
I've heard stories of the old New Pheromone Additive!... Hit very hard I've heard.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-26-2016 11:17 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 91
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 333 posts

04-26-2016 12:10 PM

Old New Pheromone Additive was a beast. I had a Venezuelan stripper that would bury ner nose in my neck and just lose herself for a couple of minutes. Most hits were from tan/dark Latinas or older white women.

Sexuals and alcohol are always a winner

On a side note a homebrew New Pheromone Additive. 1:1 Androstenone /Androstadienone had a mid twenties white girl respond " omg, it's that you, mmmm,ok I've got to walk away my bf is here"
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2016 12:11 PM by Blacky Chan.)
04-26-2016 12:10 PM
Thanks given by V-nice

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 263 posts

04-26-2016 1:05 PM

(04-26-2016 7:16 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Over the few years I've been using pheromones, sexuals have been the 'toughest' to utilize effectively. I've used New Pheromone Additive, Evolve, SOB, DP, and M3X, along with several other mixes with a sexual component (none, cops, etc.). M3X has worked wonders consistently...I can clearly see its effect. Anyone who has M3X as a favorite knows what I'm talking about.

I'm curious about how you utilize sexuals, as clearly I missed something with the others. I'm talking about sexual attraction more than enhancement (stronger orgasms, etc.) but contributing about either is fine.

I want to know which product(s) and which environments/contexts you've found most conducive to the desired effect (sex). I know seduction skills play a critical role in all of this, but I'd like to keep the discussion focused more on the product's role. Details please...target demographics and relevant backstory. I'm highly interested in experiences where you hadn't had sex with the target(s) prior. I'm wondering if there is a common thread (pun intended) with using sexuals effectively.

To start, M3X at 2-3 sprays with 1-2+ hours exposure and 1-2+ drinks usually results in sex with late 20s+ Caucasian females IME. It's worked on dates as well as parties or nights out. If memory serves, I hadn't had sex with any of them prior. In some instances, aside from very light flirting on my part, I've seen blatant attraction...kino, proximity, sex talk. Good logistics also played a role...in most cases I was already in a suitable location (my place or theirs) or the bar that's only 10 minutes from my place.

In my experience, it all comes down to escalation.

I read post after post of guys saying they spent hours with a girl before pulling the trigger............which usually means........she pulled the trigger, because they failed to lead.

The whole idea of "dating" seems completely counter-productive to getting laid.......which might be why so many dudes have problems with sexual mixes. Wearing a sexual is like having a gun visible to everyone else, but not using it. She keeps wondering.........."when is he going to use that thing!!!"

Using sexual mixes to get laid is not for the faint of heart. Slather yourself in BW, and then go all out trying to score........or crash-and-burn, and you'll see how powerful it is for escalation.

Nearly all of the major sexual mixes on the market are effective with proper escalation.......so it's really just a matter of knowing the target-market for each mix (some for older vs younger women......others for more sexually aggressive females.......or even mixes with a ton of socials to buffer the powerful signature to allow you to fly in under the radar).

Main Sexuals :

DP
DM
SOB
AV
AM
Evolve
BW
Turn Up The Heat
THU
0-69
Manimal
M3X
New Pheromone Additive

(probably forgot a couple, but this is most of them)

One final point........there is no end-all-be-all sexual mix. Most of them work very well, but won't do much of anything without action. Perhaps we should start calling them "Action mixes" instead of "sexuals"!Sun bespectacled

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
04-26-2016 1:05 PM
Thanks given by kerno, hashishattraction, NikkiReloaded, Mars82, dsouza, Falcon
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 64 posts

04-26-2016 1:14 PM

BW+m3X Download
04-26-2016 1:14 PM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 306 posts

04-26-2016 3:30 PM

(04-26-2016 7:16 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Over the few years I've been using pheromones, sexuals have been the 'toughest' to utilize effectively. I've used New Pheromone Additive, Evolve, SOB, DP, and M3X, along with several other mixes with a sexual component (none, cops, etc.). M3X has worked wonders consistently...I can clearly see its effect. Anyone who has M3X as a favorite knows what I'm talking about.

M3X is disinhibiting women, alcohol does too.Disinhibition means they are comfort in some way, comfort is the way of the sexuals.If you try a sexual with a girl you already sleep with it will work very easily, not because she already likes you (you will see a clear effect above baseline), but because you are past the comfort stage.
04-26-2016 3:30 PM
Thanks given by hashishattraction
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1805
Thanks received:
1726 thanks in 1055 posts

04-26-2016 5:41 PM

Disinhibition doesn't always involve comfort. Disinhibition = openly expressed responses without necessarily implying comfort. Depending on what's used with a disinhibitor, discomfort can be expressed just as well. Try adding P83 to high dose unbuffered -none and you'll find more aggression and more intimidation with no comfort in sight. Extreme discomfort can compel a strong, open response as much as extreme comfort. Disinhibition is a separate phenomena entirely.

Comfort is a separate component that works synergistically with a disinhibitor. This is why TAC + P83 is such a well-loved combo - it works through this very same principle.
04-26-2016 5:41 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded

NikkiReloaded
Release The God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1038
Thanks received:
842 thanks in 410 posts

04-26-2016 6:48 PM

(04-26-2016 1:05 PM)theLaw Wrote:  In my experience, it all comes down to escalation.

Wearing a sexual is like having a gun visible to everyone else, but not using it. She keeps wondering.........."when is he going to use that thing!!!"

Using sexual mixes to get laid is not for the faint of heart. Slather yourself in BW, and then go all out trying to score........or crash-and-burn, and you'll see how powerful it is for escalation.

Nearly all of the major sexual mixes on the market are effective with proper escalation.......so it's really just a matter of knowing the target-market for each mix (some for older vs younger women......others for more sexually aggressive females.......or even mixes with a ton of socials to buffer the powerful signature to allow you to fly in under the radar).

One final point........there is no end-all-be-all sexual mix. Most of them work very well, but won't do much of anything without action. Perhaps we should start calling them "Action mixes" instead of "sexuals"!Sun bespectacled

Yup, and this is what I've suspected. You can take a more passive approach with a social or other type of mix. Talking, feeling comfortable, respect...these are relatively easy to yield. Sex? That's a little more involved.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-26-2016 6:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why sexuals on a first date? SuperJoy 5 474 10-07-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Spars
  Hard hitting sexuals for younger guys (18-25) besides the l2k v1 and nude alpha pupils011 52 5,623 03-10-2015 9:55 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Best High Energy/'Fun' Sexuals gatsby 20 2,130 02-20-2015 7:38 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  MILDER SEXUALS NewPHero504 30 4,053 02-11-2014 5:14 AM
Last Post: leon333