Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexual mone for when you pull a girl home?
definus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Sexual mone for when you pull a girl home?
09-04-2022 1:34 PM

I'm thinking of a situation where you have a first or second date mid-day or in the evening. You don't want to wear a high sexual and scare her off. You are either wearing nothing or a milder sociosexual like Taboo or Nude. You're able to get her to go home with you. Since she's there with you, you're both expecting something intimate or some kissing to happen but it's not clearly all the way, so you're able to get away with a more sexual mone now.

What would you put on when you get home with her to go all the way with her? Would it change if she was more shy/conservative?

A strong sexual like DP/SOB? or more disinhibition? I guess this is sort of trying to find alternatives to Evolve but it's more precise because you control the timing of the release of the sexual side and the type of sexual mone.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2022 1:35 PM by definus.)
09-04-2022 1:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sexual mone for when you pull a girl home?
09-04-2022 3:47 PM

Unresistible can do the trick at home if you can manage to pull her home on your own

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-04-2022 3:47 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-04-2022 5:51 PM

(09-04-2022 3:47 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Unresistible can do the trick at home if you can manage to pull her home on your own

@TracerX: Have you had any luck with UR? I still can't seem to home in on the correct dose, as it's still in the applicator and I hadn't tried moving it to a dropper bottle or other way to dispense it.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
09-04-2022 5:51 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-05-2022 2:36 AM

(09-04-2022 5:51 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @TracerX: Have you had any luck with UR? I still can't seem to home in on the correct dose, as it's still in the applicator and I hadn't tried moving it to a dropper bottle or other way to dispense it.

It's very concentrated, as far as I know, you need a really small dose, I wouldn't move it to a dropper. I've had luck with it when I could manage to bring a girl home. I always apply it on the neck

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-05-2022 2:36 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-05-2022 3:39 AM

UR. It's the most inconsistent product I've ever used. I mean can I get a consistent dose out of an app? I roll 2.5 cm or so but different amounts of UR comes out each time. Sometimes it feels like half , sometimes double, sometimes 2.5 cm. So I often either get good results, no results, or I ghost (overdose).

People at UR if you're reading this, it's a great product but create an oil dropper bottle or a spray for consistency!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2022 4:14 AM by dsouza.)
09-05-2022 3:39 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-05-2022 8:22 AM

(09-04-2022 1:34 PM)definus Wrote:  What would you put on when you get home with her to go all the way with her?
Marvin Gaye

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-05-2022 8:22 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-05-2022 8:26 AM

(09-05-2022 8:22 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Marvin Gaye
Clapping

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-05-2022 8:26 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-06-2022 7:50 AM

How old are you? I'd say not to worry about scaring them off with a sexual mone if youre over 25 (thats me being conservative, tempted to say lower).

The problem with most mones is they need time and exposure to work. It's hard to put on a mone and it instantly affect them sexually.
Something like evolve is definitely not the one (the clue is in the name, the product become more sexual with time/exposure).

I think probably a disinhibitor or maybe comfort type mone is best in this scenario. If theyre back home with you, theyre clearly already very attracted to you - so you dont need to worry about that or status. You just need to have her relax and go with the flow.

So something like P83, TAC, XSP115 maybe is probably best for what youre looking for. But like I said, unless youre quite young, i'd just put on a sexual + disinibitor from the get go and not worry about scaring them away (Xist works great with "scary" mones to temper them down).
09-06-2022 7:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-06-2022 7:53 AM

No offense meant, but, to me, your described scenario is a recipe for disaster.
First off, if she goes home with you, she has at least some interest. she may not be ready to have sex with you, but she's interested enough, and feels safe enough with you, to venture into your lair. However, the "adding some pheromones" at that juncture will just come off as creepy and an intentional move to separate her from her clothing.
I'd go with a sexual pheromone right of the bat (and we all know what I'd go with). The "excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable" ploy will ruin her mood, the magic of the moment, and coming out suddenly smelling like you cologned-up will cause her mind to stop and reconsider, which will counteract any boost the pheromones might have given you.

It is much better to remember your ABC's....Always Be C-ducing.

Make her feel what she needs to feel, treat her how she desires to be treated, make that deep, connecting, intimate bond and keep allowing her to auto-escalate and keep things sexual. The ole switcharoo invariably results with her mind and legs snapping shut.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-06-2022 7:53 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-06-2022 11:07 PM

(09-06-2022 7:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  No offense meant, but, to me, your described scenario is a recipe for disaster.
First off, if she goes home with you, she has at least some interest. she may not be ready to have sex with you, but she's interested enough, and feels safe enough with you, to venture into your lair. However, the "adding some pheromones" at that juncture will just come off as creepy and an intentional move to separate her from her clothing.

+1

I agree with Gladen. OP is trying to replace evolve but evolve has a nice smooth curve going from social to sexual. Putting on a heavy sexual when the girl comes home is a step function rather than a smooth curve. It could definitely backfire!

A better strategy would be to apply the sexual product when you first meet up with her but spray on a bunch of socials to buffer it. As the socials burn off the vibe should turn more sexual over time.

A non pheromone strategy would be to make a bold move. If she rejects the bold move, be confident and don't be bothered at all about it and show her that you respect her boundaries. That will make her more comfortable and if she is into you, more sexually attracted. If she is not into you then game over.

A man confident enough to make a bold move yet respectful and empathetic enough to respect her boundaries is a rare find for a women these days. Be that guy!
09-06-2022 11:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strong sexual vs stealth sexual mone warcheese 1 601 03-14-2022 6:38 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Good sexual mone for college b4ifuru18 8 4,018 02-17-2014 4:30 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess