Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexology scented and La Vie de Boheme Femme
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sexology scented and La Vie de Boheme Femme
11-22-2009 1:08 PM

These are two of my absolute favs from Love Potions. The phero blends are awesome, no doubt aided by the diffusion of the scents, which are to die for!

La Vie de Boheme Femme: Sweet strong coffee with a wisp of musk. Jovial friendliness and touchy-feeliness (but not sexual). I get a lot of hugs and arm/shoulder touching while talking when I wear this. People seem happy to be around me and want to talk.

Sexology: OMG, such delectable crunchy sweetness coupled with the heady civit aroma (which stays in the background on me, not overpowering). This is like smooshing your face into a freshly baked crumb coffee cake while the crumbly brown sugar topping falls all over your cheeks and into your mouth. This one makes me feel girly and pink-cheeked. It makes men attentive. They don't outright stare, but I catch looks they try to hide out of the corner of my eyes.

Of course they are no longer available. [Image: sad.gif] I just e-mailed and asked if they might be considering rebrews. If so, I will buy multiple bottles, to be sure!
11-22-2009 1:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Sexology scented and La Vie de Boheme Femme
11-23-2009 1:04 PM

Mmm...also 2 of my faves, but then I have endless faves.

Sexology: Ok - the civit and the concentration of cops in this makes one of my coworkers sniff the air and say she smells cat pee....but I think she just has a weird sniffer. Sexology contains est, b-nol & cops. And lots of brown sugars and a good glob of civit musk (meow!) Now I adore Civit musk, but some people are not into animalics. Men seem to like it though! The result is usually long interested stares, not chattiness. The DH always comments on how nice and "interesting" I smell....and he tends to be cuddlier...almost hurt if I don't want to drape myself all over him. Est & b-nol will do that to a man. Sexology is slated to be rebrewed, but a couple of key perfume ingredients are unavailable. If those notes become available, there will likely be a rebrew, as it was insanely popular.

You can now get the pheromone mixture dubbed "Sexology" (est, b-nol, cops) amped into any scent you like, I also have it in Sultry Afternoon, which is a relaxing, cuddling type scent and perfect for the soft mood created by the Sexology Pheromones.

La Vie Boheme: This lovely is amped with a small amount if Intellectual Woman blend...which is an endangered Pharmacom blend. I have it in several different perfumes and also unscented b/c I really like it. The scent of La Vie is "coffeehouse intellectual", warm with a vague wisp of bitterness from the coffee, the scent of biscotti and sweet goodies, but not overwhelmingly sickeningly sweet. Intellectual Woman blend leads to friendliness in general, both male and female, and a certain bit of deference to the wearer. I wore it last night for a dinner, and the ladies in the room gathered around my chair, sat on the ottoman, leaning forward and asking me endless questions and were just enthralled...that's a typical IW reaction. I assure you, the topic of conversation did not deserve such utter fascination...

My DH wears La Vie Boheme (homme). Not only is it a warm, sexy, complex wintertime fragrance, but the Intellectual Man blend does the same for him as the IW does for me: people are interested, friendly, and a touch deferential. He also has the Intellectual Man phero unscented, and has it in other fragrances as well. Nice mix of Pheromones.
11-23-2009 1:04 PM
JOC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2010 8:45 AM

Of course they are no longer available. [Image: sad.gif] I just e-mailed and asked if they might be considering rebrews. If so, I will buy multiple bottles, to be sure!
[/quote]

Hi Ariadne,

I have not been able to access Love Potion's website and I guess the Chinese government has banned it (I can't access Facebook, Twitter, etc here). Will you be able to provide me their email address so I can get in touch with them? I read great reviews about their product and I would like to get some products from them.

Many thanks! JOC
05-20-2010 8:45 AM
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2013 9:07 AM

I am looking around for a replacement for that "Intellectual Woman" phero. Love Potion no longer carries it or I'd happily buy it up there. Have any of you found a similar phero elsewhere?
08-07-2013 9:07 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-24-2013 10:15 AM

(08-07-2013 9:07 AM)Darbla Wrote:  I am looking around for a replacement for that "Intellectual Woman" phero. Love Potion no longer carries it or I'd happily buy it up there. Have any of you found a similar phero elsewhere?

Hi D Smile
I was checking the molecules in IW: Estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, copulins.

There's nothing that quite lines up with it that doesn't have added listed molecules.

BUT...that being said, you could experiment with Sexology (Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, and Copulins) and Topper (Alpha Androstenol and dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate [DHEAS]) to achieve something similar.

It would take some experimentation on your part. It looks like a winning combo Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-24-2013 10:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 953 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Sexology Unscented Review halo0073 5 4,055 09-16-2013 12:39 PM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119
  Because the Night w?Le Femme Noire NuTrix 2 1,690 01-06-2013 10:27 PM
Last Post: NuTrix