Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sex Mix
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sex Mix
10-12-2019 3:53 AM

Gents need some ideas for a sex mix with below characteristics:

Rock hard erection - Turn Up The Heat, BW?, DP?
Have them dripping - Evolve
Bonding/imprinting - NA/Cohesion/Imprint
Disinhibition/relax - P83, M3x, Cohesion

I'm thinking NA + Cohesion + P83 + Evolve + Turn Up The Heat.
Is cohesion/NA going to clash with Turn Up The Heat? Might put on Turn Up The Heat a few hours earlier. Any other suggestions?

Cheers lads
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019 3:54 AM by Macro.)
10-12-2019 3:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Sex Mix
10-12-2019 11:29 PM

Have you tried Voodoo?
It is said to be both 'relaxing' & 'bonding'. If so, you can use just 1 bottle instead of several.
10-12-2019 11:29 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-13-2019 7:45 AM

(10-12-2019 3:53 AM)Macro Wrote:  Gents need some ideas for a sex mix with below characteristics:

Is cohesion/NA going to clash with Turn Up The Heat? Might put on Turn Up The Heat a few hours earlier. Any other suggestions?

Cheers lads

Come on, Macro! You've been around long enough to know to TEST THEM ALL, and report. Gamer1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-13-2019 7:45 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2019 1:03 AM

I've been around long enough to know what a useless response that is.
10-15-2019 1:03 AM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2019 1:06 AM

I ended up going with what i suggested, including Turn Up The Heat about 6 hrs before. It worked for the most part, all elements checked off, but that was a lot of mones. Not sure if worth it.
10-15-2019 1:06 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2019 7:13 AM

(10-12-2019 3:53 AM)Macro Wrote:  Gents need some ideas for a sex mix with below characteristics:

Cheers lads

i found above in bold that have them dripping is "Evolve" ...is this the consensus of this product? and what other mone is comparible to Evolve if any...thanks for any feedback Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-15-2019 7:13 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-15-2019 7:47 AM

(10-15-2019 7:13 AM)empathy Wrote:  i found above in bold that have them dripping is "Evolve" ...is this the consensus of this product? and what other mone is comparible to Evolve if any...thanks for any feedback Smile

The Hookup from Pheromone Treasures is the only other product that I've found that works as well FOR ME when it comes to giving women quick, gushing orgasms. If they made The Hookup in an oil, that'd probably be my all time favorite pick up type product. It also works really well for guys in relationships. Been a while since I've used that one, gonna have to pick up another 30ml bottle of THU.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-15-2019 7:47 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2019 7:57 AM

(10-15-2019 7:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Hookup from Pheromone Treasures is the only other product that I've found that works as well FOR ME when it comes to giving women quick, gushing orgasms. If they made The Hookup in an oil, that'd probably be my all time favorite pick up type product. It also works really well for guys in relationships. Been a while since I've used that one, gonna have to pick up another 30ml bottle of THU.

very nice!!! thank you for your response as always Snoop Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-15-2019 7:57 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-15-2019 8:24 AM

Might I recommend TKO? I've run this quite a few times, and for me the self-effects seem to diminish with each use; but those first few applications had major libido boosting effects on me (which is quite fun with the beautification). It also seems have quite the arousing effect on ladies as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-15-2019 8:24 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2019 8:33 AM

(10-15-2019 8:24 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Might I recommend TKO? I've run this quite a few times, and for me the self-effects seem to diminish with each use; but those first few applications had major libido boosting effects on me (which is quite fun with the beautification). It also seems have quite the arousing effect on ladies as well.

very nice Smile this seems pretty subjective and it also seems that most phero making companies have there own version of a sex dripping wet mones within there lineup....am i correct with saying this?

thanks

10-15-2019 8:33 AM

Share This Thread