Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Service
kikimimi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Service
10-05-2011 4:31 PM

In terms of products, I am still in the experimenting phase, I have to say that I am not too impressed with their -none based products so far. I tried 1 spray on my first night... nothing and then I bumped it up to 8 sprays another night to see the negative effects... nothing, no dudes wanted to fight me even when I purposely bumped into them, lol. Their social mones are pretty good, I get pretty good self effects when I use them. I have to say, however, they have one of the best services I have seen in terms of online shopping. My orders came in three days after I ordered them. (I live in Canada) Anything off amazon and ebay takes a week and a half. I ordered some mones from liquid alchemy labs at the same time as I ordered from androtics direct and I haven't even gotten email about whether they've been shipped or not, while I've already gotten my androtics products. I DID pay extra for the shipping from androtics, but I wanted to do that. Although liquid alchemy labs have VERY cheap shipping, I wished that they would have a more expensive option so I can have it shipped to me at a faster rate.

I also love the fact that they throw in free mones and they have togo bottles, so that I experiment at a relatively good cost (around $10) rather than spending $100 right off the bat not knowing what you are buying into.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 5:10 PM by kikimimi.)
10-05-2011 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Service
06-16-2012 5:01 PM

(10-05-2011 4:31 PM)kikimimi Wrote:  I also love the fact that they throw in free mones and they have togo bottles

That leak like diarrhea, unless that has been resolved? And I just got candy that I can easily buy in a store where I live
06-16-2012 5:01 PM
pops21
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Service
06-20-2012 5:33 PM

(06-16-2012 5:01 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  That leak like diarrhea, unless that has been resolved? And I just got candy that I can easily buy in a store where I live

I think that has been fixed. But not sure. I got 4 to/go bottles and they were fine. They were my first and only mones I've ever got.
06-20-2012 5:33 PM

Share This Thread