Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

SeriousSmile now banned
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

SeriousSmile now banned
02-04-2012 3:42 PM

In the 2 1/2 years that PheroTruth has existed, there have only been 2 members that have been banned from the forum, other than spammers. And, 1 of those 2 was reinstated after discovering the reason for banning them was inaccurate. Unfortunately SeriousSmile has now become the third member to be banned.

Many of you probably know and understand why SeriousSmile has been banned, however for those that don't SeriousSmile has repeatedly shown disrespect to forum members and the administration.

Recently, several members alerted us that he had messaged them asking them to read and nominate a post he made for the Post of the Month contest, then after having received a number of nominations and insuring the post would be one of the winners, he went back and edited out the entire contents of the post.

That in and of itself was cause enough to ban him, but even then we did not do so: He had shown complete disregard, disrespect and a greedy conceitedness to every member of the forum, first by tryng to throw the contest, then by going back and editing out everything in that very post and thumbing his nose at everyone who did nominate it.

Istead of banning and to prevent humiliating him, we sent him a private email advising that due to his actions he was being placed on a 30 day probationary period and would lose those privileges which he had abused.

Instead of accepting our decision and responsibilty for his actions, or disputing the decision by email as instructed, he chose to take it public and attempt to deflate the meaning and true reason for having messaged members, deny having done anything wrong, condemn us, and sought to gain member sympathy.

And somhow he believed that he deserved to keep the nominations and a winnning spot in the Post of the Month contest, after it was discovered that he tried to throw the contest, and for a post that no longer even existed!

That was the final straw, and the admin team unanimously decided that SeriousSmile had to be banned.
02-04-2012 3:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, txi0m, terry0400-40, Q-Tips

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

RE: SeriousSmile now banned
02-04-2012 5:10 PM

I do recall a week or two ago, I had been chatting with SS in the shoutbox. A brief discussion about these new post of the month contests occoured between he and I, and in passing I mentioned a thought that we could potentially have the same people winning the contests every month. I remember him asking why I thought that, but I left it there at that. It was just a brief thought, but thinking back on that now, his reponse was pretty interesting and peculiar.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
02-04-2012 5:10 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

RE: SeriousSmile now banned
02-04-2012 6:04 PM

Thank you for not letting him rig the contest to obtain money and free products from the promotion. You and other admins did the right thing.

Chris @ Alpha
02-04-2012 6:04 PM

Share This Thread