Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sequence
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Sequence
11-25-2016 8:31 AM

Hey guys,

So I'm currently working on my Long Term Relationship with my so, in order to salvage it (looking to rebuild trust, then emotional connection and deep longterm emotion). I've started with Xist spray (oil coming soon) and soon enough plan on combo'ing. I understand that Xist has a "reset", hence why I started with it solo for 2 weeks. Should my next step be adding cohesion or GOA? They seem similar to me so I can't decide. I'm thinking of using Cohesion/GOA with Xist for apprx 2-3 weeks, then 2-3weeks of either xist+cohesion+NA or xist+GOA+NA (not 100% sure on this because I read somewhere not to combo NA with GOA, don't remember the reason why). To finish off with Xist+NA+androstadienone.

In short it looks like this:
2-3 weeks Xist
2-3 weeks Xist + cohesion or xist+GOA
2-3 weeks Xist+cohesion+NA or xist+GOA+NA
2-3 weeks Xist+NA+androstadienone

So what do you, the more experienced amongst us, recommend. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to any and all suggestions. Thanks everyone!!!
11-25-2016 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sequence
11-25-2016 10:23 AM

These are not prohormones or supplements. Stop making a stacking protocol! Learn the product first. These are not life hack forumlas and should be treated with a little more regard for your own well being and the well being of others. Learn the effects the products have on you and the majority of people around you. Understand attraction and connection with some body language. The way I see it, your just shooting in the dark without learning these complex chemicals first.

Can't just use money to "buy" the emotions you're looking for. You don't even know how each leg of these "combos" will effect YOU. What if you're susceptible to A-1 depression? Do you really wanna jeopardize the little bit of FaceTime you'll get with girl on these products making you depressed?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
11-25-2016 10:23 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-25-2016 3:36 PM

The only mone I agree with is Connections.
Wear and give her a few drinks. She may tell you what's going on.
Be warned though, it may make you talk too. Dont.
Keep framing the situation to get her to open up.
You will almost assuredly have to translate what comes out of her mouth. I have found that women can BARELY(if at all) be honest with themselves.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
11-25-2016 3:36 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 10:33 PM

Thanks all for the responses.

I would like to make it clear that I don't believe mones to be a game of any kind. I understand they aren't "supplements" I'm simply attempting to see if that's the direction I would want to head into.

I have and will continue to test mones single before I attempt to combo. I def do NOT want to make things worse. I also don't expect mones to do things on their own, simply aid in the process (if possible at all).

That being said, is it safe to assume that, for example, NA or androstadienone won't have any type of effect on an so? However IH or Connections might? Just wondering.
11-25-2016 10:33 PM

Share This Thread