Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Septoplasty affect on VNO [Just had this procedure done]
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Septoplasty affect on VNO [Just had this procedure done]
12-15-2016 4:49 AM

Yesterday I got a Septoplasty. In non medical terms, I got my deviated septum corrected. Or in simpler terms, the inside of my nose was screwed up to the point that I could only breath out of one nostril at a time so I got it corrected with surgery. For those who don't know, the vno is a tiny organ in your nose that is responsible for smelling pheromones. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

After a quick Google, it seems the Septoplasty procedure usually does damage the VNO to some degree, which I'm hypothesizing means that pheromones will affect me differently now. I don't know a lot about the vno, can anyone shed some light on my situation?

I'm still wearing gauze over my nose for another day so I won't be able to smell anything to do some testing until tomorrow-ish. I'll run through my mones and see if I notice any differences when I'm able to for the sake of science. Hell, maybe I won't have as awesome self effects but I won't get fatigued by certain mones anymore or as much.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-15-2016 4:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

RE: Septoplasty affect on VNO [Just had this procedure done]
12-15-2016 8:21 AM

Not only do you have gauze in your nose, and a ton of it, you'll freak when you see the size of the plastic splints they take out. Yeah I had septoplasty surgery myself, many moons ago.

It's pretty well widely accepted the the VNO is a vestigial organ with no direct connection to the brain any longer. But, most pheromones have little self effect on me, so I'd say something was likely damaged when they made that incision and took a mallet to my cartilage.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-15-2016 8:21 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2016 10:22 AM

Crap lol that'll be fun... I have to go back in week for that part.
Damn, I really dig the self effects Sad does that mean mones don't wear you out very much?

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
12-15-2016 10:22 AM
mark-in-dallas

12-15-2016 3:49 PM

(12-15-2016 10:22 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I really dig the self effects Sad does that mean mones don't wear you out very much?

Nope, and I don't get Androstenone aggression no matter how much I wear, nor do I crash from Nols.

12-15-2016 3:49 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-15-2016 4:16 PM

I wonder how this comes into play on people who have had nose surgery for beauty.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-15-2016 4:16 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2016 5:01 PM

(12-15-2016 3:49 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Nope, and I don't get Androstenone aggression no matter how much I wear, nor do I crash from Nols.

That's awesome Big Grin definitely not a bad tradeoff. I get a-none aggression pretty bad from bad wolf and Dr, and evolve always drains me so this is exciting!

I haven't needed to wear any gauze over my nose today (they never packed my nose, only covered it) but my nose is completely dried shut from the old blood. Patience is not my strong suit, I want to test!

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
12-15-2016 5:01 PM
mark-in-dallas

12-15-2016 5:05 PM

(12-15-2016 4:16 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I wonder how this comes into play on people who have had nose surgery for beauty.

That would be Rhinioseptoplasity, which is basically a more invasive Septoplasty with added breaking, chisling or grinding of the bone and/or cartilage structure in the nasal cavity, so I would assume the damage to the VNO would be even greater.

12-15-2016 5:05 PM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-15-2016 5:43 PM

Hey get well soon dude!

So just to understand.. if a girl has have the same procedure done, she will be more immune towards my pherocloud too.. and thus the dosage should be increased ?
12-15-2016 5:43 PM
mark-in-dallas

12-15-2016 10:57 PM

(12-15-2016 5:43 PM)TheBoss Wrote:  Hey get well soon dude!

So just to understand.. if a girl has have the same procedure done, she will be more immune towards my pherocloud too.. and thus the dosage should be increased ?

Okay, lets get this right: If pheromonal signals are transmitted to the brain through the VNO, which is virtually impossible if the VNO does not connect to the brain, then no amount of pheromone molecules have have any effect. But, I had my Septoplasty several years before Dr. Winfred Cutler ever published her first study and several years more before I purchased my first pheromone product , so whether my lack of seeing any real noticeable self effects is due to a damaged VNO or just my chemical makeup, I have no clue.

12-15-2016 10:57 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2016 12:36 PM

(12-15-2016 10:57 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Okay, lets get this right: If pheromonal signals are transmitted to the brain through the VNO, which is virtually impossible if the VNO does not connect to the brain, then no amount of pheromone molecules have have any effect. But, I had my Septoplasty several years before Dr. Winfred Cutler ever published her first study and several years more before I purchased my first pheromone product , so whether my lack of seeing any real noticeable self effects is due to a damaged VNO or just my chemical makeup, I have no clue.

I'll be able to chime in on that soon. Day 3 and i'm still absolutely miserable and can only breathe through my mouth Sad

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
12-16-2016 12:36 PM

Share This Thread