Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self affects VS affects on target
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Self affects VS affects on target
01-04-2020 11:42 AM

Hey guys, from your experiences, which are more potent: self affects or affects against targets?

I figure self affects could be strong as you are constantly in your own phero cloud, however these molecules are specifically made to affect females in a much more significant way.

In your experience or knowledge, which seems to be more strong between self affects (positive or negative) VS affects against women you encounter.
01-04-2020 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Self affects VS affects on target
01-04-2020 12:40 PM

(01-04-2020 11:42 AM)kpown Wrote:  Hey guys, from your experiences, which are more potent: self affects or affects against targets?

I figure self affects could be strong as you are constantly in your own phero cloud, however these molecules are specifically made to affect females in a much more significant way.

In your experience or knowledge, which seems to be more strong between self affects (positive or negative) VS affects against women you encounter.

Self effects can be tricky as while they do tend to have certain degrees of commonality, they differ for different types of people. Some people never (or rarely) experience anything in the way of self effects; some folks get constant self-effects; and some (like myself) get hit extremely hard with the self effects, but then they taper off into nothing or almost nothing.

This ignores the actual effects certain ingredients in the products can have on the wearer: depression, anxiety, exhaustion, "hang over effects", et al. Those effects are physiological and depend on the wearer's body chemistry.

Ultimately, the only decent answer for self-effects is that it depends.

Effects on others, while not always affecting everyone, seems to be (at least for me) fairly consistent with those that are affected. While there are some people that seem to not be affected, and likewise some that get hit excessively hard, the mean average seems to dominate in effects on others.

Assuming that one is wearing the proper amount of pheromones (in their personal sweet spot) and acting congruent to the blend, my opinion would be that effects on others are the more potent as they are more prolific and more reliable.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-04-2020 12:40 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2020 5:21 PM

(01-04-2020 12:40 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Self effects can be tricky as while they do tend to have certain degrees of commonality, they differ for different types of people. Some people never (or rarely) experience anything in the way of self effects; some folks get constant self-effects; and some (like myself) get hit extremely hard with the self effects, but then they taper off into nothing or almost nothing.

This ignores the actual effects certain ingredients in the products can have on the wearer: depression, anxiety, exhaustion, "hang over effects", et al. Those effects are physiological and depend on the wearer's body chemistry.

Ultimately, the only decent answer for self-effects is that it depends.

Effects on others, while not always affecting everyone, seems to be (at least for me) fairly consistent with those that are affected. While there are some people that seem to not be affected, and likewise some that get hit excessively hard, the mean average seems to dominate in effects on others.

Assuming that one is wearing the proper amount of pheromones (in their personal sweet spot) and acting congruent to the blend, my opinion would be that effects on others are the more potent as they are more prolific and more reliable.

Thanks for the detailed response. It’s very interesting how variable this subject is from person to person. I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first ever order so that I can begin experimentation!!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 5:21 PM by kpown.)
01-04-2020 5:21 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-04-2020 7:51 PM

Quote:Ultimately, the only decent answer for self-effects is that it depends.

+1, and I'd say it all depends, really. That's an excellent post by Gladen.

Quote:I figure self affects could be strong as you are constantly in your own phero cloud, however these molecules are specifically made to affect females in a much more significant way.

I don't know. I've had things effect me far more than a female I'm talking to in some cases, or at least that was my impression. I think sometimes there's more at play than male/female differences but I couldn't tell you what.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-04-2020 7:51 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2020 5:04 AM

If you are a happy person ,people around you will feel happy..sympathetic nervous system and all. Ultimately it is about making others happy without being a doormat/a nice guy. As for molecules won't name any..can name few products tho..odyss,bliss(not for me tho) ,Insta Shine,BW,HG,Sxd 9. I have seen a def increase in happiness while on the free emotion pain healing aid in conjunction with alpha mones.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2020 5:10 AM by jb20.)
01-05-2020 5:04 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2020 11:17 AM

Well there was this study done on Androstadienone on males

So what if you where a alpha pheromone and its like having a alpha around you all the time?
01-05-2020 11:17 AM

Share This Thread