Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
See Advice from the More Experienced Users
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: See Advice from the More Experienced Users
02-26-2019 5:34 PM

@LastDragon: I had been using the PT guidelines but perhaps a little more conservative during the workday. I work in an environment with adults and pre-college students and I had been a bit guarded only because I didn't want anything to start with the youngster, but perhaps I should throw caution to the wind since I'm more around the adult population and not the students. BTW: I'm white and had been using those numbers as the basis of my trials.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
02-26-2019 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
manover84
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: See Advice from the More Experienced Users
02-26-2019 9:14 PM

(02-26-2019 5:34 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @LastDragon: I had been using the PT guidelines but perhaps a little more conservative during the workday. I work in an environment with adults and pre-college students and I had been a bit guarded only because I didn't want anything to start with the youngster, but perhaps I should throw caution to the wind since I'm more around the adult population and not the students. BTW: I'm white and had been using those numbers as the basis of my trials.

Good advice here. If I was in your place, I would try Xist with one of the other PXS blends. Xist + SOB, Xist + Taboo is a lighter sexual, Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo and Xist to reinforce but you should test each blend solo and find your sweet spot. PXS makes a molecule that increases awaresness of IoIs. XSR32
02-26-2019 9:14 PM

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Seek Advice from the More Experienced Users
02-27-2019 8:48 PM

(02-26-2019 9:14 PM)manover84 Wrote:  Good advice here. If I was in your place, I would try Xist with one of the other PXS blends. Xist + SOB, Xist + Taboo is a lighter sexual, Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo and Xist to reinforce but you should test each blend solo and find your sweet spot. PXS makes a molecule that increases awaresness of IoIs. XSR32

Thanks for the advice. Probably in a bit of throwing caution to the wind I ordered Full sized Ascend and Taboo along with Evolve and Bliss. I will start testing things solo, probably tomorrow since I've been pulled off my solo project and will be working in a group.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
02-27-2019 8:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hints needed from experienced users medac79 2 1,685 06-29-2016 4:40 PM
Last Post: medac79