Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second run with the Oxytocin sub lingual
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

Second run with the Oxytocin sub lingual
04-11-2012 11:00 AM

OK, so I was talking to a female friend of mine, someone that I have seen a few times over the past couple of months and have spent two very fun weekends with. She is very open and honest about things that she likes, enjoys, wants and such so I brought up the Oxytocin issue and what it had done for me and what it was supposed to do for women as well. She was interested when we were talking on Sunday night, but admitted that she had a couple of important meetings first part of the week and her mind was kind of occupied on work and not pleasure at the moment.

Well, I get a call from her yesterday afternoon and she is done with the meetings, said they were the most stressful she has had a long while and she wanted to come over and get together for supper and just a relaxing evening if I had no plans. I was very sweet and said well, I kind of do, but you know what, for you I will change them Smile

She gets here around six last night and we grab some oysters and a couple of beers and then head back to my place. I was rocking the AM, TL and Glace combo out, and it was doing its normal wonderful thing as she lightened right up and talked about everything in her world lately. Twirled her hair continuously as we had the after oysters beers and a lot of under the table kino with her foot, leg and her hands.

We get to my place and I can tell she is pretty exhausted mentally, so I sneak away for a little bit, light a few candles in the bathroom and run her a bubble bath and place a glass of champagne next to the jacuzzi tub. I go back and get her and take her into the bed room and to the bathroom and she smiled, and then said, wait, one glass, where is yours and are you not joining me. I gave her a hug and said, no, you relax and just unwind, close your eyes, this time is yours. OK, I honestly was not looking for anything out of doing that other than truly wanting her to relax, but OH MY, sometimes a little selflessness can come back and repay you ten fold Smile

Well, while she is enjoying the bubble bath I go take a shower in another bathroom and put on four dabs of New Pheromone Additive, a couple of sprays of TA body spray and three sprays of P83 and wait for her to get out of the tub. She came over to the bed and crawled under the covers and snuggled up to me and was in that OK, I am comfortable and just want to snuggle and go to sleep mood, but I guess the goodies started to work their magic as she soon rolls over on top of me and kisses me like she has a need that must be taken care of soon. I tease her a little and prolong the fun and then she says, OK, so about that thing you told me about the other night. I said, the Oxytocin, what about it with a grin. She said, break it out, if it can do for me what it claims, there is never a better time than after the past few days to find out.

We take a whole trough each as the time lapse is supposed to be 10-30 minutes for the best effects from time of application under your tongue. Well things get heated up and she crawls on top and within a couple of minutes has an OMG moment. Well, about all she could manage to get out during what seemed like a two minute orgasm was OMG over and over again. Now she is known to be pretty capable of being multi, but it is something that does not happen over and over within a few minutes, it is more like bam, then again in about five minutes and again in like ten minutes. Well, last night was bam, bam, bam, bam again, bam, bam bam LOL. Thankfully the Oxy worked on me as well as I do not think I could have taken the grinding and intensity much longer than fifteen to twenty minutes myself and mine was just as good if not better than the first time I used it.

She manages to crawl off of me and collapses and takes like five minutes to catch her breath and at this point her legs are still shaking and her stomach trembling. She manages to speak and another OMG, I have never, and just left it at that LOL. Well, I guess it was more than she needed to satisfy the night as we fell asleep, well once we moved to the other side of the bed, seems she left a rather large lake on my side LOL. So, round two of Oxy adventures and for my friend it indeed was more than advertised in her response. She left with a huge smile on her face and has texted me like ten times already this morning just typing OMG, I still am smiling LOL.
04-11-2012 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, shadowknight, idontknow, halo0073, dbot, Fishdude, JohnL

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
585 thanks in 294 posts

RE: Second run with the Oxytocin sub lingual
04-12-2012 12:55 AM

Interesting. Where do you get that?

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
04-12-2012 12:55 AM
JohnL
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

04-12-2012 2:41 AM

hello sptsmed,

Thank you for the share. At first, I thought you were talking about oxytocin pheromone but once you mentioned putting it under your tongue, I was lost.

are you talking bout enhancement pills? If not, can you clearify what it is that you are talking about, from where you bought it and how it is best applied. I'm in a very steady relationship right now for the past 3 wks, and I wouldn't mind experiencing something as amazing as this with my girlfriend.

JL
04-12-2012 2:41 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-12-2012 7:38 AM

This all started in another post I made about two weeks ago with some discussions with some friends and colleagues of mine that are endocrinologists and have a cash only side of their business dealing with hormone replacement and anti aging benefits. They are the ones that are prescribing Oxytocin in sub lingual form for men and women that are having difficulty reaching orgasm due to hormonal imbalance or just normal decreases in function brought on by the aging process in general.

After talking for a while I asks what benefits it might have for men and women who are not experiencing those issues and they discussed a few of their patients that were using oxytocin and also bio-identical hormone replacement and stated that those found that for men it decreased the time needed to orgasm and also produced stronger and longer ones and for women it had an ability to allow them to become multi if they were not capable already and it also created much stronger and significantly longer orgasms.

I just thought for the sake of research that I should try it out myself and report back Smile Anyway, I just got a script filled at their pharmacy, but you can purchase the same oxytocin sub lingual troughs from a store in Canada in the same 20IU that I have.
04-12-2012 7:38 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroman
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2392
Thanks received:
2095 thanks in 847 posts

04-12-2012 8:07 AM

Maybe Liquid trust would have the same effect

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-12-2012 8:07 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 937
Thanks received:
1851 thanks in 951 posts

04-12-2012 8:12 AM

(04-12-2012 8:07 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Maybe Liquid trust would have the same effect

Never has done shit for me. And what about the molecule being too big to absorb or whatever it's called? I always hear about that when talking about oxy in phero form.
04-12-2012 8:12 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2392
Thanks received:
2095 thanks in 847 posts

04-12-2012 8:21 AM

Wow. Seems to work fine for me, albeit for 30-60 minutes.
Exposure just after spray can get DIHLs for me.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

I think Oxytocin is to heavy to fly based on molecular structure, also its half life when injected is very short lived, I think that is why they are going with the nasal application or sub lingual. That way you are getting a dose, but the delivery time is slower than by injection and it actually is getting in the blood stream verses taking orally and being destroyed in the digestive tract. Our bodies create it naturally, long deep conversations, gazing into someones eyes, foreplay, esp the neck and ears, but as we age and as our hormone levels go into flux, we don't produce as much.

I have seen Liquid Trust advertised and I think for the money I would give Brut cologne a shot first LOL.
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 937
Thanks received:
1851 thanks in 951 posts

04-12-2012 8:34 AM

(04-12-2012 8:21 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Wow. Seems to work fine for me, albeit for 30-60 minutes.
Exposure just after spray can get DIHLs for me.

Really? Do you get self effects? I am pretty familiar with the feeling of natural oxy having breastfed two kids but I get nothing with Liquid Trust. Maybe I'll try it again.
04-12-2012 8:34 AM

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3400
Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 617 posts

04-12-2012 8:41 AM

True Trust gave me AWESOME hits most of the time. It didn't work on some girls, but it was great on others. They were treating me like long-term best friends "Why do you have to go already???" while i got showered with IOIs all from girls who barely knew me. Though there's 'nols and 'none in True Trust as well as Oxy. it was very short lived and the base is ethanol, so it's entirely possible that this was just heavy 'nol+'none action.
Definitely one that i have to revisit, though.

Other than that i tried Pure Trust, which supposedly only consists of an Oxytocin analogue that is light enough to get airborne. Idk if the reports are public yet, but if so: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pure-Trust-...ead?page=2.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
04-12-2012 8:41 AM
Thanks given by halo0073

Share This Thread