Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Scents of Ero query
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Scents of Ero query
01-28-2016 8:58 AM

Hi Guys.

Good day. New mone user with query. Has been using different brand of mones lately such as NNPA, Apha Treasure, Chikara and Scent of Eros .

I only feel lethargy using Scent of Eros solo. No motivation to do anything and in certain time very depress. Nonetheless the hindsight of Scent of Eros is that you would not get OD easily. I have literally applied 25 inches around my neck and still get good hit on older woman. This is by far my favourite mone of all times.

Hence would like to find out which mone ingredient does Scent of Eros consists that give me good hits and also which molecule is liable for making me sluggish. Thank you. Dirol
01-28-2016 8:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Scents of Ero query
01-28-2016 9:25 AM

Scent of Eros is still a simple mix of Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone with no other additions, AFAIK.

It's a fantastic mix - warm, romantic and with a natural status - but it's possible to OD as the Alpha Androstenol will convert to none at some stage. I've been using it for over a decade now, but it's only towards the end of a long night in high temperatures that I need to worry about ODing on Scent of Eros .

The lethargy is caused by the Alpha Androstenol, most likely. 25" will have a significant amount of Alpha Androstenol which can cause you to crash or burnout. The good results you are experiencing is caused by the combination of Alpha Androstenol and Androsterone. The beautiful musk helps also if you are using the scented version.

A.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2016 9:26 AM by Alphonse.)
01-28-2016 9:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread