Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Scent of a woman: Why great men risk everything for sex (The Jamaica Observer)
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Scent of a woman: Why great men risk everything for sex (The Jamaica Observer)
01-11-2010 9:12 AM

LONG before Tiger Woods "“ the world's greatest golfer "“ fell from grace for partaking in pleasures forbidden to married men, countless numbers of great men lost power and prestige to the seemingly irresistible lure of the vagina.

Posted on Mon, 04 Jan 2010 0811 GMT at
01-11-2010 9:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Scent of a woman: Why great men risk everything for sex (The Jamaica Observer)
01-11-2010 1:59 PM

Nice. Lol @ humans don't have pheromones. Well maybe if the deoderant companies complete their mission of completely blocking every pore in the human armpit,ha!
01-11-2010 1:59 PM
jvkohl
Expert

RE: Scent of a woman: Why great men risk everything for sex (The Jamaica Observer)
01-13-2010 7:54 PM

(01-11-2010 1:59 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Nice. Lol @ humans don't have pheromones. Well maybe if the deoderant companies complete their mission of completely blocking every pore in the human armpit,ha!

I looked for info on the gynecologist they mentioned and found that she may be an expert on stretch marks.

"Cocoa butter cream does not prevent striae gravidarum. In Afro-Caribbean women, development of striae is related to young age of the mother and large neonates."

Why do you think she was interviewed for this article?

James V. Kohl

01-13-2010 7:54 PM
jvkohl
Expert

01-13-2010 8:04 PM

Charles Rockhead supposedly represents "... the new face of medical care in Jamaica..."

I could probably call any ten physicians that I know and get their opinion on human pheromones, but I don't think that any of them would totally discount the concept and its importance to human behavior.

I think the timing on this article roughly coincides with a published research report that I mentioned on the Research Forum. Tee shirts worn by women and then sniffed by men, influenced the testosterone levels in men. Makes me wonder if folks like Rockhead and Buchannon think that it was the way the tee shirts looked that caused the effect on testosterone.

James V. Kohl

scentoferos.com

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2010 8:06 PM by jvkohl.)
01-13-2010 8:04 PM

Share This Thread