Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Swoon?
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Scent of Swoon?
04-17-2018 5:55 AM

I recently ordered samples of BW, Wolf, AV and Swoon from Aromafero. All of them had an easily detectable scent apart from Swoon. I can barely smell anything, at best extremely lightly scented. Is this normal for swoon? Does it not have an obvious scent? I’m not talking about a pheromone scent, I mean just any smell from it full stop.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 5:56 AM by DevilJin.)
04-17-2018 5:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Scent of Swoon?
04-17-2018 7:07 AM

(04-17-2018 5:55 AM)DevilJin Wrote:  I recently ordered samples of BW, Wolf, AV and Swoon from Aromafero. All of them had an easily detectable scent apart from Swoon. I can barely smell anything, at best extremely lightly scented. Is this normal for swoon? Does it not have an obvious scent? I’m not talking about a pheromone scent, I mean just any smell from it full stop.

Recently i received some of the same samples,from the same site too.
Swoon is not completely unscented,but i agree that its smell is very very light.
Maybe this is the type of the product,the guys here that have experience and knowledge will give you an answer.
Did you used AV or Swoon? Whats your thoughts?
04-17-2018 7:07 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: Scent of Swoon?
04-17-2018 8:24 AM

I have unscented swoon and there is barely any mone smell to it. It''s one of the few mones I can wear with no cover and not have to worry about smelling weird. I added 10% iso e to my bottle to help diffusion

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-17-2018 8:24 AM

Share This Thread