Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent and effectiveness of an older unused bottle
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Scent and effectiveness of an older unused bottle
11-22-2011 6:24 AM

I have an old bottle of A314 from 2007, which I never opened until 3 weeks ago.

I've used A314 in the past and when I did I noticed the scent was a lot stronger and lasted a lot longer than the one I'm applying now. In fact, I can't even smell the A314 cover-scent only 30 minutes after application, or if I do it is very faint, and no matter whether I use 2 or 4 drops, it's still the same. Now this I find really strange, as my with my first A314 bottle I noticed the cover scent would last up to 4-6 hours after application.

Does this mean my A314 has lost it's potency and effectiveness, or is it something I shouldn't really be worried about? My storage of the bottle was in a big plastic container along with some other pheromone bottles. It was sealed tight in the back of my cupboard, however it was susceptible to temperature changes over the summer and winter months as the room heated-up and cooled down respectively. It heated up to around 35 Celsius and cooled to about 6 Celsius at it coldest.

I'd be interested to know whether you guys think it will still be effective or not? Cheers.
11-22-2011 6:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Scent and effectiveness of an older unused bottle
11-22-2011 9:32 AM

I would be more inclined to think that AD changed their formula between then and now. I have been told by vendors that pheromones should last several years if stored properly. I would just see if it hits the same for you. But even then considering it is an AD product I would suspect reformulation over lost potency.
11-22-2011 9:32 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-22-2011 10:16 AM

Should work like it should !

if you still have A314 from 2007 ... you're a lucky guy !

the earlier versions did work way better in concerns of status and respect !

You're talking about the scent ... what about the effects ?

and have you used newer versions ... so that you'd let it sit somewhere ... ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-22-2011 10:16 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:22 AM

I agree that the quality of A314 went down, just for the last 12 months or so. And at the same time, they increased the price exponentially...
I have been using it for more than one year every week, so I am used to see the effects you get from it. I tend now to use more dabs than I used before.
For the first time, I will have to send back a couple of bottles, cause they smell awful.

If you say anything about it in their forum, they will tell you "Don't post your message here. We don't talk about specific orders in the public forum. Write to customer service and we will help you."
But if you have something very positive to say like "Geeeezzz ! You are awesome !!" or "I am soooo happy ! You are the best company in the world !", you are welcome to post it in their forum...
11-22-2011 11:22 AM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-25-2011 2:40 AM

(11-22-2011 10:16 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Should work like it should !

if you still have A314 from 2007 ... you're a lucky guy !

the earlier versions did work way better in concerns of status and respect !

You're talking about the scent ... what about the effects ?

and have you used newer versions ... so that you'd let it sit somewhere ... ?

Pago

It is. I've been able to keep my job as a manager in my company even though it was only a fill-in role for someone else... Makes me think it has made an impression on my senior :good2: My senior wanted me to stay in the manager position after I was given the chance to, and even told me privately in an interview (whist I had the A314 on and let the signature become me after 1 week) that he thinks I'd be better at managing than the guy who I was filling in for. So he made a new position for the original manager and gave me his job Good Big Grin

So the effects are as per normal with regards to what A314 is supposed to be doing... Plus i've had a lot of respect from those originally working on my level who I am now above after my little promotion. :good3:

That's exactly what I did, by the way, I left the old version to vintage itself whilst I used the newer version first. Only thing is that since I started applying the older version which I let sit to age and vintage, it seems the scent is less diffusive and effective. I've had to use more cover-scent on top of the application points, but nonetheless it does seem to be doing the job, if I do say so myself... Big Grin
11-25-2011 2:40 AM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-25-2011 10:57 AM

Great to hear that it's still working ....

I'm using an 2007 15ml bottle A314 at the moment and the effects are great !

The scent of the older versions seems to be not that strong like the newer ones ....

more Neroli like ... copared to the Akuto like from the nowaday versions ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-25-2011 10:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Preventing loss of effectiveness jayjayshie 12 5,997 04-07-2014 10:01 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  SteveO's sampler bottle vs Wolf bottle ZB pmones 2 2,450 02-06-2014 3:51 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  mones effectiveness with location/diversity kenjhow 0 1,099 06-04-2013 12:49 PM
Last Post: kenjhow
  Birth Control & Effectiveness of Pheromones lighterseven 2 2,957 03-22-2012 5:34 PM
Last Post: JesseJester