Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sample Spray Bottles?
chief101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 120
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 38 posts

Sample Spray Bottles?
01-31-2012 9:20 PM

I thought I'd invest in some sample size spray bottles that Alpha Dream ships as complements. Do they sell empty sample size spray bottles? I want to have a few available when I travel, particularly for flights. I don't want to have to carry the 1 oz. bottles of all kinds of products so it'd be nice if they do sell the travel size spray bottles.

While we are on this topic, have you guys experienced being hassled during airport security when carrying multiple mones? Just wondering because it would suck if they confiscate them for whatever reason they may have.
01-31-2012 9:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 588
Thanks received:
915 thanks in 427 posts

RE: Sample Spray Bottles?
02-01-2012 5:27 AM

(01-31-2012 9:20 PM)chief101 Wrote:  I thought I'd invest in some sample size spray bottles that Alpha Dream ships as complements. Do they sell empty sample size spray bottles? I want to have a few available when I travel, particularly for flights. I don't want to have to carry the 1 oz. bottles of all kinds of products so it'd be nice if they do sell the travel size spray bottles.

While we are on this topic, have you guys experienced being hassled during airport security when carrying multiple mones? Just wondering because it would suck if they confiscate them for whatever reason they may have.
If you wish to carry the pheromones with your carry on luggage then just follow the guidelines and put them in the correct size plastic ziplock bag and there will be no problems, this is the same procedure as if taking perfumes toiletries and colognes on board ect ect

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

[Image: kingwolf1kpt.jpg]
02-01-2012 5:27 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
1768 thanks in 382 posts

02-04-2012 7:10 PM

Chief,

send me an email or private message and I can give you a link to purchase these.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
02-04-2012 7:10 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
398 thanks in 125 posts

02-10-2012 1:27 AM

(01-31-2012 9:20 PM)chief101 Wrote:  While we are on this topic, have you guys experienced being hassled during airport security when carrying multiple mones? Just wondering because it would suck if they confiscate them for whatever reason they may have.

About a year ago when I flew to Japan, I accidentally had a 3.4oz of Dirty English, Realm, and Ed Hardy's Love And Luck without knowing it wasn't okay to do (Japan allows up to 1.7oz of cologne/perfume; I had nearly 10.2). This was in my suitcase though, and inside I also had Edge Trust, New Pheromone Additive, Chikara, and numerous phero gel packs.

This year (December 2011) I went with TA and TI in my carry on. No issues whatsoever.

I think if you bring a travel size in your carry on (or any small concentrate/additive/oil) you should be fine. I would have tried to bring my Certo sample through, but since I carry heavy electronics in my carry-on (and due to the semi fast paced nature of airports) I opted to bring my unscented big ones in my suitcase instead.

Next time I may transfer a travel size spray into a euro dropper bottle. I feel a little more comfortable with the shorter bottles and thicker glass, even if a spray is more convenient.

And Chris, in case you are reading this, I want to clarify-- I think Alpha Dream's sample bottles are great. Similar to the full size, the look is still elegant and preferred. I just get nervous about crushing them while I'm rushing through the airport, shoving my carry on into storage, etc. Rolleyes

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
02-10-2012 1:27 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 52 posts

02-10-2012 2:22 AM

IS there a difference between the glass bottles and the plastic bottles??

does the plastic affect the mones and vise versa?
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2012 2:22 AM by Cman888.)
02-10-2012 2:22 AM

Share This Thread