Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sample Pack received
gapcguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Sample Pack received
02-29-2016 8:12 PM

Greetings to all readers.

I received the Sample pack today. Got The Edge, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros and Perception Gel Packs.

Here is my feedback. I shall remain impartial:

The scent is extremely light. It would be nice to see a heavier scent to each. Perhaps this is in case you need to stack them to get a higher concentration? Not sure.

Roughly 40 minutes before spending time with a lady friend, I applied Scent of Eros, Alter Ego and The Edge.

Prior to this, I went to a drugstore and picked up some razors. Eye Contact with one of the employees (not abnormal). The cashier seemed a little Giddy and asked me if I needed a bag twice, once before she rang me up and once before I left, then went on a bit of a goofy tangent about "it's what we do here" followed with some giggling.

Well, I go to pick LF up to spend some time with her. as the night transpired, LF went from "this smells really good" to laying her head on my lap. about three hours into it, she became sexually aggressive toward me. The funny thing about it is that she's normally docile and submissive.

Anyhow, That being written, I'm going to be mixing cocktails from different companies to see how things go.
02-29-2016 8:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2102
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Sample Pack received
02-29-2016 11:11 PM

We all like to see stories like this but have you considered using these products by there self to see what effects they have solo?
02-29-2016 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kalpan56

Share This Thread