Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sample E
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

Sample E
05-02-2012 1:00 PM

Day 1:

Sprayer was not spraying reliably, however I'm very familiar the typical amount the A-D testers blast out.

Started out with one spray

"I feel like I've known.... myself?... for a really long time."

Sounds strange, but I felt as if I had that familiar feeling that usually occurs in encounters with other people, but instead of being someone else, it was myself. I wasn't sure if it was just the cologne I used to cover it or not, so I made a plan to try a different cologne the next day with the next test.

Prior to spraying on Sample E I was very irritated. I'm a busy person, and it was absolutely pissing me off that my girlfriend tried to make me the bad guy because I had projects and exams to prepare for. Sorry, but my feeling is if she can't understand that, I refuse to listen to her. Besides, I was in class and trying to take notes... Sheesh.

Seemed as if that melted away with little (but very minimal) effort. I feel usually I would have held on to the negative feelings longer. I felt comfortable to say the least.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
05-02-2012 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

RE: Sample E
05-03-2012 5:09 PM

Day 2:

Two sprays

Similar feeling as before, but I feel like at this dose the effect starts to take on a different route. I have not yet tested 3 sprays.

Went to grab some lunch from an undisclosed drive thru. For whatever reason, the guy who was at the window was acting really genuine. Counter thought: Maybe this is a self effect I experienced as opposed to him reacting to it. Even with wearing cologne, I don't know how far it travels and don't expect someone in a fast food place to smell me through that small window opening (although he did stick his head out the window... not far, but...)

Later when I went to my programming class, I felt quite a bit more engaged in class than usual. The logical operations of the code we were writing seemed to make more sense to me.

I also felt like Sample E may have some sort of therapeutic effects in terms of stress and irritability. This was the second day of using it and I still feel this way. Perhaps it's just me, I don't know. Really curious as to what others have said about it.

Maybe Sample E just intensifies feel-good emotions. Hard to say.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 5:11 PM by txi0m.)
05-03-2012 5:09 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, dexter
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

RE: Sample E
05-28-2012 6:38 PM

(05-03-2012 5:09 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Day 2:

Later when I went to my programming class, I felt quite a bit more engaged in class than usual. The logical operations of the code we were writing seemed to make more sense to me.

I had a very similar feeling. This stuff seems to give the impression that the wearer's attention/competence is increased. That could just be a result of mood elevation without any actual improvement, or it could be an actual increase of focus on external stimuli.

[Image: Example.jpg]
05-28-2012 6:38 PM

Share This Thread