Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sample E
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

Important Sample E
04-17-2012 2:12 PM

OK, I've been testing Sample E over 2 weeks.

It is the winner so far. It has noticable effects that I'll write about.

at 2 sprays
Attention & Interest -
spray it on, go home at lunch time, my wife hovered around me, talking and interested in what I'm doing.

at 4 sprays later in the evening
I was working in the garage, i cut a particle board cabinet into 3 peices and made shoulder high cupboards over my workbench. You may ask, what does this have to do with 'Mones? I'm a Mechanical Engineer, I'm a second order genius with an IQ of 150. I make lasers and spaceships for a living. I talk about anything interesting on a regular day and my wife thinks something like "why is he still talking this is so boring", This day, wearing nothing but "SAMPLE E", I use a circular saw to make a brown box into 3 smaller boxes and my wife is standing there staring at it and giving me verbal "wow" "this is great" "how do you think of this stuff", to which I non-verbally reply "WOW, THIS STUFF IS AWESOME, HOW DO I GET MORE SAMPLE E"

I haven't noticed any negative effects to Sample E. It is a winner as the same type of hits kept coming. INTEREST & ATTENTION.

Matter of fact lets throw in another effect. NICENESS/NON-CHALANTNESS. So lets say on an average day, If my wife has control issues and finds that I bought $100 dollars of junk without her knowing/approval, there can be some drama and crap rolling down hill. With Sample E, My wife opened her trunk while pulling out folding chairs for soccer practice, found some junk I bought, called me on her cell phone, said "what is this crap!?" Then I'm thinking, I'm gonna get the usual full on load of crap argument when she gets home. She get's home, Sample E's been working this week, she says "yeah stuff fell out of the trunk" and goes and pulls weeds in the flower bed!?!?!?! What the heck is going on???? I don't get raked over the coals? She pulls weeds????? this is all so out of the ordinary.

I've tried upt to 6 sprays at a time, and 16 sprays in a day, no negative effects.

The other night we needed to do taxes, as April 15 was coming up, TAX DAY in the USA. My wife comes over and says "How can I help, I don't know what to do, I'll just sit here with you and be your cheerleader."
To which I thought again. "WOW, THIS STUFF IS AWESOME, HOW DO I GET MORE SAMPLE E" Then she stuck it out with me till 2AM doing taxes, very un-wife like until Sample E came along. So after 4 hours of taxes, I get laid.

Then I lost my spray bottle. I gots ta git me summor - this needs more testing. I keep looking for it, but it hasn't been found in 3 days, i'm guessing it fell out of my pocket when I pulled my keys out, I'm so bummed.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
04-17-2012 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, wiserd

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

RE: Sample E
04-19-2012 6:47 PM

I Have to add one more thing, that I remembered about my tests with Sample E.

Masterbation - No URGE at all!Angel
While this may be something that others don't care about, I found that I didn't even think about it with Sample E.
This is something significant, as it didnt' stop the lovin' with the wife.

I need more sample E!

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
HM-ETRIONE
04-19-2012 6:47 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

05-09-2012 4:52 PM

I got my replacement Sample E yesterday. Mad Props to Chris & Alpha Dream.

So I had applied 2x drops of Alpha314 at 11:30am. But when I got the package with the Sample E, I couldn't resist trying them on the same day.

1:30 4x Sample E @5mcg/spray - celebrated the arrival in the mail.
told my wife to reserve 3 hours that night for some sex. (she's a ESTJ personality type, and they work to schedules really well, I've found that scheduling "spontaneous lovin" is way easier than having "spontaneous" loving. If I schedule it with my wife(which is totally the opposite of me, I don't schedule), she'll be upset that something scheduled doesn't happen. So she didn't put up any resistance other than saying, maybe from 8-11pm would be better than 9-12pm.

7pm 6x more Sample E @5mcg/spray
went to the mall from 7:15-8:45 for free ice cream cone day at HaganDaz. Wife didn't mind me getting the extra chocolate shake (she's usually cheap, and would complain about that). But I should have expected it while wearing "Sample E"

9:30pm 4x more Sample E @5mcg/spray
So at 9:45pm I go into the bedroom for evening action and she's looking really tired after a long day. Then she shows me that she's wearing lingerie under her clothes. That's a good sign. She doesn't do that except for "Special" occasions. Which today isn't, except for "Sample E".

Well, I figure by now, at 9:45pm, it has been 10 hours since the 2 drops of Alpha314. So these hits are mostly registering "Sample E" but maybe some lingering NONE & Androsterone.

So the Action/Sex/Cuddle time was just that. I laid down and got my head scratched and back rubbed and talked to for about 45 minutes of smooth laid back cuddle time. Then got to business and pounded out a home run. Then fell asleep around 11pm.

I must say that the effects were seen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had some other observations from earlier that I forgot to mention, since I found out after the fact.

When I was wearing "Sample E" my wife was in a more "giving" mood (not like her, she is usually very cheap). She decided to give our friend (who are poor college students) tickets to a play for there wedding anniversary. When she told me about it later, she said, I don't think I've gotten you a $190 present for our anniversary. So it seems that this was a "Sample E" effect that lingered hours after she saw me last, while wearing E.

She also bought a $40 baby gift for her sister after smelling the "E" another day.
The "Sample E" seems to make her more "giving" and not such a "tight wad".
This is really different from her normal modus operendi.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
05-09-2012 4:52 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

05-22-2012 9:54 AM

OK, testing sample E again last week. There is definitely a touchy feely aspect to it. Like rubbing, or back scratches, or running fingers thru hair. These were all responses that occured in excess while using "Sample E". Lots of cuddle in the forplay. Seemed to be in both self effects and effects on wife. Good long 45 minutes of sex at a time (if you include all the foreplay).

I've been married for about 15 years to the same woman. I can tell tell when something changes, I wonder how she registers the change, as she doesn't know I'm using the 'mones? Hmm? Well, she has seen the bottle of dial magnetic, and figured that one out, but nothing on the larger scheme of all the 'mones in my arsenal.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
05-22-2012 9:54 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

05-24-2012 4:03 PM

mixed well with Turn Up The Heat. Pardon the use unknown mixes.
2x sprays Turn Up The Heat
2.5 sprays "Sample E" at 5mcg
on arms/neck/hair
washed hands only with Dial Magnetik (Androstadienone )

went dangerous and waited about 2 minutes after spraying before approaching the wife.
She usually complains about colognes. And Turn Up The Heat has the Neroli scent.
She didn't mention it this time.
She was sitting down in the family room with the kids and I came over and started talking, and put an arm around her for her to get a whiff.
Asked her what she was doing tonight, she said "cooking club". Then she said, but it will be over by 9pm, we can do something then. So I got this Deer in the headlights (deer in headlights) look from her staring me in the eyes and said, "maybe you can schedule me in for 10-11pm?"

She was still giving me the Deer in the headlights look, and said yeah. So hopefully it's on tonight.
then I ran back to work.

I felt the interest hit almost immediately. I really feel that Sample E has some sort of Interest effect.
Turn Up The Heat has a pretty good effect on it's own, but I definitely "THINK I SAW" the Interest effect above and beyond the regular Turn Up The Heat.

[The scheduling thing is a MBTI/ thing, she is an ESTJ and they live by schedules. The schedule can be stupid, like, talk to dog from 10-10:15am. something that is dumb and unnecessary, but an ESTJ will receive happyness by being able to check of the box. If the box gets checked, then there is happyness associated with checking the box.

By me saying, lets schedule it, I essentially scheduled it, and although not written down on paper, it's in her head.
this may be an NLP thing.

So, combo MBTI/NLP has worked before, i'll try it again.]

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
05-24-2012 4:03 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

10-30-2012 2:08 PM

tried some more E last night.
2x sprays on wrists, smeared around head neck, 1x spray to chest
3x sprays total.

got lots of kino from wife, but I just wasn't in the mood for sex, she was willing, but I was too tired or something, actually preoccupied.
oh well.
she was both talkative and nice, but no hot and horny anywhere.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
10-30-2012 2:08 PM

Share This Thread