Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Same old question; again. I'm sorry.
maleadventurous
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Same old question; again. I'm sorry.
03-06-2018 10:43 PM

Hello guys,

I've gone through the intro to newbies sticky, yet, I'm still asking quite a few questions that have already been asked before (most likely).

I realize I'm trying to take a shortcut but time really is of the essence here, and I could use all the help I could get. I'm leaving for vacation this weekend and could really use your help again in figuring out which one should I wear for the following scenarios

About me:
34 year old married guy.

What I own:
  • Domination
  • SOB
  • M3X
  • Bad Wolf
  • Nude Alpha

Scenarios: (Can you please recommend some combos based on what I have so far?) I completely understand and realize that there is no 1 quick answer, and I should do my research a lot more, however, as I mentioned above, I really have only so much time before going on vacation, that I still have to try asking for your help.
  • Casual day at the beach. Goal: friendly and feel sexy/confident
  • Flight (few hours). Goal: Confident, sexy with the wife and flight attendants
  • Amsterdam; walking around Red Light District. Goal: have fun, feel like a BOSS, a VIP, and sexy.
  • Night clubs; regular night/dance clubs. Goal: Pickup girls with the wife; take 'em home. My wife is bi.
  • Day to day sight seeing. Goal: Feel confident, talkative, come across as friendly guy who anyone can talk to.

Main questions:

[list]
  • BW + AV are probably the best in terms of seduction, only second to BW+SOB.
    Question: If we're going to a bar to pickup girls, which one is better, M3X or BW+SOB?
  • A lot of folks wear BW to work.
    Question: Has anyone complained about the smell being strong or a no-scent policy?

Many, many, many, manyyyyyyy thanks in advance!!!!!
03-06-2018 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Same old question; again. I'm sorry.
03-06-2018 11:06 PM

(03-06-2018 10:43 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  I realize I'm trying to take a shortcut but time really is of the essence here, and I could use all the help I could get. I'm leaving for vacation this weekend and could really use your help again in figuring out which one should I wear for the following scenarios
In my personal opinion its all right since this is the new user's section.

(03-06-2018 10:43 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  BW + AV are probably the best in terms of seduction, only second to BW+SOB.
How do you really know this? There have been threads on these two combos recently but not enough to really come to this conclusion. Maybe these combos are great for getting attention and reactions from females but are they really the best for getting a woman into bed? Perhaps these combos make women very horny but they feel too much anxiety to move forward with the seduction. Then they won't end up in your bed.

(03-06-2018 10:43 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  If we're going to a bar to pickup girls, which one is better, M3X or BW+SOB?
Really depends on your pickup style and personality. No one can give you a good answer to this question. Also, you will be picking up women together with your wife rather than by yourself. That factor can change what the best product is for your situation. If it was me in your situation I would go with SOB solo but cover it up well. It stinks according to those who can smell pheromones. I cannot smell pheromones so it doesn't stink to me.
03-06-2018 11:06 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-07-2018 5:17 AM

I'd like to second MetalTree. About the AV + BW combo. As it didn't work for me. So yeah, it DOES come down to ur own skin chemistry. Take ur time, have fun.

Good luck.
03-07-2018 5:17 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-07-2018 10:10 AM

You want SEDUCTION???????????

Use BW with Domination
Or NA with Domination.

You should be getting raped by women

BW & AV will get ATTENTION ONLY! Anything more is a result of BW.

Bad Wolf is great, as is Wolf & NNPA..... .I have been using Wolf & NNPA together for years with GREAT SUCCESS
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2018 10:12 AM by xtraspecial.)
03-07-2018 10:10 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-07-2018 11:41 AM

(03-07-2018 10:10 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Use BW with Domination

haha. I don't know if I could pull off that signature but I will try it some day. I might scare all the women away.
03-07-2018 11:41 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-07-2018 12:36 PM

Try them all, only you will know what works

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-07-2018 12:36 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-07-2018 4:34 PM

(03-07-2018 11:41 AM)metaltree Wrote:  haha. I don't know if I could pull off that signature but I will try it some day. I might scare all the women away.

I experienced the best sex of my life with Overdose and Domination multiple times. It was pretty wild.....
03-07-2018 4:34 PM

Share This Thread