Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Salt
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Salt
12-06-2016 5:34 PM

As pheromone enthusiasts, we often employ many types of pheromone cleansing routines.

Popular cleanups have included sweeps with witch hazel, hydrogen peroxide, acne pore cleansers, hunter soaps, borax, soap and water, etc.
The list could compile for some time as it seems like each of our cleaning processes tend to be as individualized as our personalities.

I do feel that an often overlooked (and readily available for pennies) is the sodium chloride molecule. Salt from nature, salt from the sea.
I know it has come to topic a few times in the past but I do not think anyone ever really pursued it much.

What started as a metaphysical cleansing technique, I have seen a glimpse of something that may overlap into pheromones.

One can research this on own but I will explain what I personally have done in the past to keep it shorter:

Keep a box of sea salt near the shower. I use fine ground as it dissolves easier. Rinse in hot water then step out from the water stream.
Apply a handful of salt to top of chest in circular motion. Dont grind, this is not exfoliation.

After a few seconds the salt begins to dissolve and gets a bit slimy and gritty. Begin to spread the mixture all over. Be mindful of sensitive areas like your holes.
More salt is usually needed for full coverage of legs and arms. I also use my outside thighs to make more salt scrub for the legs.

Once covered, use right hand to slow light pressure palm over the skin of the left shoulder and speed up over and down the forearm to the fingers in a quick jerky motion. Imagine negative energy and impurities whisking off your body. Then do the same for each limb always working outward from the body and slinging off negative vibes from the outermost extremities like fingers and feet.
Advanced breathing techniques are a great addition here but can be covered another time and post.

Rinse well and towel dry as usual. No soap no shampoo.
I personally stand under the cold water for a few seconds right after just to close my pores but this is optional.

Here is the overlap and why I wanted to share with you guys. I have noticed that this sea salt cleansing technique is also a pretty good cleanse for removing pheromone residues on the skin surface. The opening of skin pores may also have some merit to a deeper cleanse.

I'm still unclear if the whole negative energy whisking thing is all more of a mental exercise than metaphysical.
However, the pheromone cleaning portion could be something of value for anyone who may want to try something new or different on an old concept.
12-06-2016 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Salt
12-07-2016 12:11 AM

Going to give this a try !! ThanksSmile
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 12:11 AM by Dom2789.)
12-07-2016 12:11 AM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2016 10:58 PM

(12-06-2016 5:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  As pheromone enthusiasts, we often employ many types of pheromone cleansing routines.

Popular cleanups have included sweeps with witch hazel, hydrogen peroxide, acne pore cleansers, hunter soaps, borax, soap and water, etc.
The list could compile for some time as it seems like each of our cleaning processes tend to be as individualized as our personalities.

I do feel that an often overlooked (and readily available for pennies) is the sodium chloride molecule. Salt from nature, salt from the sea.
I know it has come to topic a few times in the past but I do not think anyone ever really pursued it much.

What started as a metaphysical cleansing technique, I have seen a glimpse of something that may overlap into pheromones.

One can research this on own but I will explain what I personally have done in the past to keep it shorter:

Keep a box of sea salt near the shower. I use fine ground as it dissolves easier. Rinse in hot water then step out from the water stream.
Apply a handful of salt to top of chest in circular motion. Dont grind, this is not exfoliation.

After a few seconds the salt begins to dissolve and gets a bit slimy and gritty. Begin to spread the mixture all over. Be mindful of sensitive areas like your holes.
More salt is usually needed for full coverage of legs and arms. I also use my outside thighs to make more salt scrub for the legs.

Rinse well and towel dry as usual. No soap no shampoo.
I personally stand under the cold water for a few seconds right after just to close my pores but this is optional.

I'm very interesting in no soap no shampoo approach. Definitely will give it a try. Thanks for the tip

PS: thundr, please check your PM.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
12-07-2016 10:58 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2016 11:58 PM

Aye, good post - thanks for the idea. I dont have any salt at the moment of typing this but I do have baking soda which is almost the same thing. Hell, baking soda is well known as a cleaning deodorizer, so it should work the same way. I'm about to hop in the shower to test. Don't scare yourself too much with the metaphysical stuff. Slippery slope: been there done that.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-07-2016 11:58 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2016 7:35 PM

Very interesting, I do something similar to this with baking soda.
12-08-2016 7:35 PM

Share This Thread