Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sad News - SillyKitty
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 313 posts

RE: Sad News - SillyKitty
07-19-2012 1:41 AM

Very sad to hear Sad

RIP Sillykitty
07-19-2012 1:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
86 thanks in 22 posts

07-19-2012 8:47 AM

Wow....so sad to hear this. Cry
07-19-2012 8:47 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 280 posts

07-19-2012 11:00 AM

I am sorry for her family's loss. This is sad to hear.
In Pheotruth, she will live on from all her post and threads she wrote.
07-19-2012 11:00 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, mark-in-dallas

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

07-19-2012 5:19 PM

So sad and sudden an announcement. What happened?

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-19-2012 5:19 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1370 thanks in 474 posts

07-24-2012 2:37 AM

I would only be making assumptions from the information I do know and from what I learned from her son when I found out. In the interest of privacy and compassion for her family and friends it would be in everyone's best interest to just say I don't know and leave it at that.

What I do know is she was a loving mother, genuinely cared for those around her, wanted to do good onto others and lived life fully. Even when she came upon tough times in this terrible economy she still always lived, loved and laughed and found it in herself to remind others how wonderful life is. We became close friends over the years as many of us tend to do. I always looked forward to her calls which were zany, whacky, over-the-top silliness which describes her to a T. She could talk up a storm and sometimes had me wondering if she could take up Olympic swimming because it seemed as if she never even took a breath between wordsSmile.

One story in particular she told me, had her going from a job interview at a big hospital data imaging company to her local pub, to an all night impromptu rave on the top of a volcano all the while never even changing her clothes but returning home with considerably lesssideLol.

Sillykitty was quite the character and nothing I can say about her unfortunate passing will ever take away her zeal for living. Yes my friends she will be missed, but please when you remember her think of the smiles and happiness she brought to those around her.

Enjoy and be happy
Steve O

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-24-2012 2:37 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, halo0073, ClintX2, Rattlesnake, zerosix85
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

07-24-2012 3:10 AM

(07-24-2012 2:37 AM)SteveO Wrote:  In the interest of privacy and compassion for her family and friends it would be in everyone's best interest to just say I don't know and leave it at that.

We've had at least two deaths in the phero community. Tacitus was the first. I'm very interested, for obvious and admittedly somewhat selfish reasons, to know if cause of death in either case was something other than a preventable accident.

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-24-2012 3:10 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 146 posts

07-28-2012 7:55 AM

Damn... I rarely visit this forum, but decided to pop in just now. SK was awesome. She was my e-cig buddy, and we used to talk about all the new and wacky mods people came up with. I hadn't talked to her in some time, but still... RIP. Angel
07-28-2012 7:55 AM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

08-12-2012 6:43 PM

Sad.

RIP SillyKitty, you will be missed.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
08-12-2012 6:43 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

08-12-2012 7:19 PM

I haven't been in the forum community long enough to know her unfortunately. But any news of death if a member is still tragic.

My condolences. RIP to her.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
08-12-2012 7:19 PM
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 22 posts

08-12-2012 11:42 PM

(07-24-2012 2:37 AM)SteveO Wrote:  I would only be making assumptions from the information I do know and from what I learned from her son when I found out. In the interest of privacy and compassion for her family and friends it would be in everyone's best interest to just say I don't know and leave it at that.

What I do know is she was a loving mother, genuinely cared for those around her, wanted to do good onto others and lived life fully. Even when she came upon tough times in this terrible economy she still always lived, loved and laughed and found it in herself to remind others how wonderful life is. We became close friends over the years as many of us tend to do. I always looked forward to her calls which were zany, whacky, over-the-top silliness which describes her to a T. She could talk up a storm and sometimes had me wondering if she could take up Olympic swimming because it seemed as if she never even took a breath between wordsSmile.

One story in particular she told me, had her going from a job interview at a big hospital data imaging company to her local pub, to an all night impromptu rave on the top of a volcano all the while never even changing her clothes but returning home with considerably lesssideLol.

Sillykitty was quite the character and nothing I can say about her unfortunate passing will ever take away her zeal for living. Yes my friends she will be missed, but please when you remember her think of the smiles and happiness she brought to those around her.

Enjoy and be happy
Steve O

You have class Mr Steve O.
08-12-2012 11:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Its My Birthday! Happy Birthday to SillyKitty Forum Staff 13 1,308 04-13-2010 5:43 PM
Last Post: Mtnjim