Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SXD-9, Swoon, Charisma, Goa - comparison?
bigboss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SXD-9, Swoon, Charisma, Goa - comparison?
09-20-2021 12:12 AM

I'm curious on how people compare these social products - SXD-9, Swoon, Charisma, GOA.

Imagine a more introverted person, not a comedic rockstar. ;)

- Which would you use for quick social hits? (easy IOIs, quick Deer in the headlights, cold approaches, etc.)

- Which would you use for relationship imprinting?

- Which would you use for meeting new friends?

- Which would you use for a sexual connection?

- Which would you use in a combo, and what would the combo be, and why?

I'd also be interested which you haven't tried one of these, in your reply.

Also open to other socials if you'd recommend one more than the above listed.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 12:15 AM by bigboss.)
09-20-2021 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: SXD-9, Swoon, Charisma, Goa - comparison?
09-20-2021 12:17 PM

None of the above really, but if I had to choose one from your list, charisma would be it.

Possess Alpha or Nude from liquid alchemy would be my top recommendation to really see results.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-20-2021 12:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-20-2021 1:12 PM

(09-20-2021 12:12 AM)bigboss Wrote:  Imagine a more introverted person, not a comedic rockstar. ;)
Well shit, I'm out, then.
For what it's worth, I've used all but SXD-9. Of those, I'm most fond of Charisma and GOA. My experiences, however, sound like they won't apply to you, though.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-20-2021 1:12 PM
bigboss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2021 2:23 PM

(09-20-2021 1:12 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Well shit, I'm out, then.
For what it's worth, I've used all but SXD-9. Of those, I'm most fond of Charisma and GOA. My experiences, however, sound like they won't apply to you, though.

lol, well I meant put someone less outgoing in mind. (since they're more useful there) Your input is always welcome. Smile

Thanks all, appreciate the feedback! I'm also amused a little that nobody has used the breakdown questions and prefer the blanket method.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 2:26 PM by bigboss.)
09-20-2021 2:23 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-20-2021 3:11 PM

(09-20-2021 2:23 PM)bigboss Wrote:  Your input is always welcome. Smile

My main thoughts on the matter are that being introverted is its own hurdle, on your own personal level. It is far less detrimental than being insincere, but it is the mind-killer for most guys that otherwise have lots to offer ladies, but can't get past "hello" because they're too concerned that they'll come off like a buffoon.

Being that I ALWAYS come off like a buffoon, I can requote that you have nothing to fear. However, my solid thoughts are that one cannot fly into flying. He who would learn to fly must first crawl, then walk, then run. Okay, those are Nietzsche's thoughts, but I agree 100%.

Rather than look for that blend which would draw women to you like Honey does to a Pooh Bear, strive for something less blustery first. Look for something that facilitates you coming out of your shell and being naturally at ease around strangers. Once you've found that, then you can move onto being naturally at ease around strange women, then onto something that helps you break the ice, and so on.

With that in mind, I'll echo the suggestion of Charisma. Concentrate on step one, then step two, and then onto honing yourself into a weapon of mass seduction.

Now feel free to tell me to fuck off and how you wish you'd never invited me to speak my mind!

Edited to add:

the blanket method as well as the side-by-side comparison method have been used ad nauseam by myriad members, most especially newer members. It isn't that nobody has used it; it is that far too many have asked the X,Y, or Z before and opinions vary broadly because while pheromones do have common characteristics, and individual ones do have average-mean effects for most users, the variance is too much when all factors are considered to be of much use. because of that, my experience with, say, GOA, is totally askew as I am a cosmic jester of sorts and others, not so much.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-20-2021 3:11 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-20-2021 3:19 PM

(09-20-2021 12:17 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  None of the above really, but if I had to choose one from your list, charisma would be it.

Possess Alpha or Nude from liquid alchemy would be my top recommendation to really see results.
I concur with Possess Alpha for an all rounder. No need to combo it with anything.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-20-2021 3:19 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-20-2021 3:30 PM

To add, if Russian and Love tip their hats to a product, it is worth looking into. I'm not a fan of PA, myself, but I am the exception in this and both of them are members that I hold in the highest of regards. If they say it's good, then it is, regardless of my own personal preferences.

09-20-2021 3:30 PM
bigboss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2021 3:53 PM

(09-20-2021 3:11 PM)Gladen Wrote:  My main thoughts on the matter are that being introverted is its own hurdle, on your own personal level. It is far less detrimental than being insincere, but it is the mind-killer for most guys that otherwise have lots to offer ladies, but can't get past "hello" because they're too concerned that they'll come off like a buffoon.

I didn't mention being more reserved as an excuse, or a crutch saying that this wasn't being worked on, but rather to look for feedback on which would be the most helpful. I also belive there is a differnce between being fearful and introverted. I define shy as fearful, introverted is merely not disposed to being other-person oriented. Yet both aspects are a hinderance in many social situations. And one usually travels with the other.

Success breeds success.

You can mind-game success with PMA, visualization, etc. or you can just get real success and blow that mindset out of the water. I say, why not do both?

This post prompted me to ask about this (from the Swoon review thread):

(04-19-2017 9:38 PM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  I agree with all of the above. I've experienced all the same effects. Swoon completely changed my life honestly. It gave me the confidence to approach any cute girl who I encounter. It's like I know I have this secret weapon on and nobody can stop me!

Pretty compelling stuff. It's not everyone's experience, seemingly, but I asked people for their experiences, or at least their recommendations based on what they've experienced. I know this isn't reports from double-blind study, anecdotal experience still helps.

That said, I agree you won't do anything that your mind won't let you attempt to do. You have to take steps and arm yourself to the best of your ability to get into a positive feedback loop and crush those pesky insecurities. Then one day you can be a brazen rockstar with unstoppable confidence. Sun bespectacled
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 3:54 PM by bigboss.)
09-20-2021 3:53 PM
bigboss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2021 3:57 PM

(09-20-2021 12:17 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  None of the above really, but if I had to choose one from your list, charisma would be it.

(09-20-2021 3:19 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I concur with Possess Alpha for an all rounder. No need to combo it with anything.

I'm a little familiar with Nude and NA, but haven't given my samples proper tests. I haven't looked into PA at all.

What stands out about these (Nude, PA) for you versus the others?
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 4:00 PM by bigboss.)
09-20-2021 3:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-20-2021 4:34 PM

(09-20-2021 3:53 PM)bigboss Wrote:  I didn't mention being more reserved as an excuse, or a crutch saying that this wasn't being worked on, but rather to look for feedback on which would be the most helpful. I also belive there is a differnce between being fearful and introverted. I define shy as fearful, introverted is merely not disposed to being other-person oriented. Yet both aspects are a hinderance in many social situations. And one usually travels with the other.

Success breeds success.

Well said. Most excellently stated.

09-20-2021 4:34 PM

Share This Thread