Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive = strong hits.
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive = strong hits.
08-21-2015 6:56 PM

Given I'm not getting a great deal of obvious results from the products I'm currently trialing, I thought I'd review some of my past experiences where I got powerful results from 'mones.

Summary Scent of Eros + (old)New Pheromone Additive was a very powerful mix for me. It produced strong and consistent effects in terms of attraction from women and respect from men.

Context
I started wearing Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive at the very start of my second year at university. It was 2002, I was nineteen, and I was returning to study on the back of a mixed first year.

As background my first year had started extremely well. I became very popular very quickly, my confidence was probably at an all-time high and girls were responding very well to me (no 'mones needed!).

At around Christmas time I got into a relationship with a girl we'll call HG. The relationship lasted around 6 months or so, and then she broke up with me. The break up devastated me and led to the only sustained period of depression in my life.

On the back of that break up, I sought out a lot of new info about women and dating - which included pheromones and game. By the time I returned to uni for the start of my second year, I had a very different perspective on women and dating.

Although I was coming to learn how to use techniques (such as 'cocky funny'), I attribute most reactions I got to the 'mones, as my game was still not particularly tight at that stage!

Dosage & Cover
Typical dosage was half a scented gel pack of Scent of Eros + one dab of New Pheromone Additive (obviously, given this was 2002, it was the old New Pheromone Additive!). The scent from the gel pack was a good cover for the New Pheromone Additive.

What happened?
A shit ton of stuff happened, that's what!

Crabbiness disappears
- So a girl, let's call her Crab, who I'd had a very unfriendly relationship with in the first year, suddenly wanted to spent time with me. She was pretty attractive and had a great body, but we'd had a major personality clash from almost the first time we met. Nevertheless, we hung around in the same group, so we frequently came into contact with each other.

She went from having a bitchy attitude to being friendly to the point of being overly friendly. She wanted to discuss how my relationship with HG had gone wrong, and she'd get close to me, laugh and smile a lot, touch me and press her body against mine.

There was such a dramatic turn around in terms of how she treated me, it was one of the experiences that convinced me that 'mones work!

Ex tries to get cosy
My ex, HG, seemed to indicate that she wanted to become close all over again. She'd flirt with me and sit on my lap. At this point I was so jaded to her, that I made it clear we weren't going to get back together.

Guys would call me 'sir'
There's one particular guy that I remember - a tall, good-looking guy, who'd just started in the year below me. In contrast to how he acted and spoke to other people, he'd always defer to me and call me sir.

Professors would be dazzled by my brilliance
There was one professor that I remembered who acted extremely excitedly when I had anything to contribute to discussions. At the end of term, he wrote me a report so unduly glowing towards me that my personal tutor half-suspected it was a fake!

Girls jacking themselves off in lectures!
I remember there was one attractive girl who always used to come into lectures, position herself right in front of where I was sitting (my choice of seat varied) and would cross her legs and vigorously jiggle her legs and squeeze her thighs together as if there were an inferno between her legs.

Strong IoIs from girls in a range of circumstances
Girls would cluster around me, compete for my attention and dance very close in clubs and rub their tits and asses against me. I don't think I've ever been boobed so much before or since. I remember a tall attractive brunette, who I'd known briefly, came up to me in a club and asked if I wanted to see her tits.

Girls in relationships would try to set me up with other girls
E.g. there was a cute blonde friend of mine who was in an Long Term Relationship, but she seemed pretty desperate to introduce me to her sister and actively sung my praises to her.

And there's probably a lot more!
This was thirteen years ago, the memories of all this are pretty distant - however, I remember being amazed and utterly convinced of how powerful the 'mones were working.

If you've read any of my recent reviews, you'll know that I'm a tough judge, I'm very reluctant to class something at a definitive 'hit' when other explanations are possible. But that is not only how I am now, it was also how I was back then. For me to be so utterly convinced of the efficacy of this mix, you know something special had to be happening!

What went wrong?
Over the course of that term (approx September-December 2002), my results declined. I have various theories on this.

My favoured theory is that I underwent dramatic weight loss, to the point of almost looking anorexic! Unfortunately, given I lacked a full length body mirror, I didn't really notice until I'd gotten really fucken skinny! I believe the decline in my appearance cancelled out the positive effect of the 'mones. I can't attribute the weight loss to the 'mones. I was simultaneously running my first major experiment in applied nutrition - and, well, it had some bugs!! Ah well!

What happened next? Why did you stop?
Despite the very good results I was getting initially, I wasn't getting laid a lot. I attributed this to the overall weakness of my game - my lack of knowledge of how to escalate effectively and without awkwardness. I was also worried that I was becoming too passive - I was waiting for the 'mones to get me a reaction, rather than forcing one myself. It also troubled me that the reactions I was getting I could only attribute to the artificial substances I was applying to myself - rather than something I carried within me.

Over the Christmas break, I decided to drop the 'mones, get my body back into shape, really learn the theory behind game and ideally transform myself into a new person.

Over the course of my next term, I again got extremely good results, but in different ways to before. There was no more instant attraction. There was no more leg giggling in lectures. There were no more unduly glowing reports from professors. HOWEVER, there were better results from women!

With the 'mones I got instant attraction and displays of sexual arousal, but I simply didn't know what to do with them! With game, I got attraction when I knowingly did something to create attraction (e.g. make good cocky/funny comments, display high value, demonstrated pre-selection, use good body language etc), and, what's more, I now knew where to go with it!

Attraction became something predictable and that I knew how to create with tools that I carried within myself - and which I could deploy effectively at will. I enjoyed and valued the experience of learning game far more than the experience of using 'mones.

For the months and years that followed, 'mones became largely irrelevant to my day to day life. I came to view the results I got from them as scientific curiosities rather than a core strategy that I'd use to get women. Nevertheless, I never forgot my experiences, and never forgot how powerfully pheromones can trigger reactions in other people - which is why, when my life has hit a few particular snags, that I've revisited them from time to time.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 7:11 PM by Ancillian.)
08-21-2015 6:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife, kimosabe, excalibur, Pheroman, DssMaster, Rockster, scorpio69

Rockster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive = strong hits.
08-27-2015 2:27 PM

Great report!

Was this your 'best pheromone' ever for attracting women?
Now you revisiting pheromones, do you go back to this favorite?

Scent of eros + pheromone additive ?
Sorry for the newb question, scent of eros is the pheromone? What is pheromone additive?

Thanks !
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 2:28 PM by Rockster.)
08-27-2015 2:27 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-27-2015 4:12 PM

(08-27-2015 2:27 PM)Rockster Wrote:  Great report!

Was this your 'best pheromone' ever for attracting women?
Now you revisiting pheromones, do you go back to this favorite?

Scent of eros + pheromone additive ?
Sorry for the newb question, scent of eros is the pheromone? What is pheromone additive?

Thanks !

Hi, so...

Scent of Eros is a pheromone product which contains mainly the pheromone androsteNOL and also a bit of androsterRONE. It is generally viewed a product that makes people friendlier/more social.

New Pheromone Additive is another pheromone product which contains the pheromones AndrosteNONE, AndrostaDIENONE and some other secret ingredients.

You can buy them both from love-scent.com

As you'll see, there's no overlap between their ingredients and they seem to compliment each other nicely. According to conventional wisdom, Scent of Eros will open people up and improve their mood, New Pheromone Additive will get their sexual juices flowing. I think the conventional wisdom is broadly true - but Scent of Eros has sexual enhancement effects of its own in my experience.

Overall, I'd say Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive was my best ever mix. I've recently started experimenting with this mix again - see my thread Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive - The New Adventures. Also, I've been testing Scent of Eros in isolation, see the thread Experiences with Scent of Eros in the Pheromones by James V. Kohl sub forum.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 5:07 PM by Ancillian.)
08-27-2015 4:12 PM
Thanks given by Rockster, Pheroman
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 404
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 47 posts

01-19-2016 6:56 AM

Can't wait for my Scent of Eros and N.PA to arrive. ScareClapping
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 7:55 AM by lone ranger.)
01-19-2016 6:56 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 311 posts

01-19-2016 8:10 AM

Wow great report, glad it got bumped as I might never have seen it.

Scent of Eros is a fantastic product on it's own. As you noted it has sexual attraction in it's own way. It's also ROMANTIC. I think that's something that guys so often miss, but the ladies want romance even if it's just for a hook up situation they want to feel a bit of romantic fantasy. Princess, Lady, Bad Girl, Goody Two Shoes, they like a romance, a character and I think a-nol in particular combined with androsterone lets them see you as a romantic character on some fantasy level, Prince, Champion, Master, Bad Bad Boy.

Throw the New Pheromone Additive on top and it just rounds the whole thing out. Love the combo and it's always amazing to see these older products still at the top of folks lists after 15+ years.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 8:11 AM by renny.)
01-19-2016 8:10 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
881 thanks in 373 posts

01-19-2016 1:31 PM

I chime in with another pairing...only because I got laid with it two Saturdays ago. I reported on it in an Evolve thread.

I used the Scent of Eros gel pack. One that had popped open en route to me. (Unfortunately about 30% of the gel packs had poor integrity and popped open during shipping. I alerted Love Scent and they graciously replaced them and added some samples). So the gel pack was somewhere between about 1/2 to 3/4 full, probably closer to 3/4. I used all of it during the day all on the back of my neck spread around. Around 4pm I sprayed one spray of Evolve to the top of my head (shaved) and went out.

So I can see how n.New Pheromone Additive and Scent of Eros would pair great. This girl was nibbling my neck quite a bit which was where the Scent of Eros was. I'm sure the Evolve added to it as well.
01-19-2016 1:31 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2472 thanks in 1177 posts

01-19-2016 2:34 PM

(01-19-2016 1:31 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I chime in with another pairing...only because I got laid with it two Saturdays ago. I reported on it in an Evolve thread.

I used the Scent of Eros gel pack. One that had popped open en route to me. (Unfortunately about 30% of the gel packs had poor integrity and popped open during shipping. I alerted Love Scent and they graciously replaced them and added some samples). So the gel pack was somewhere between about 1/2 to 3/4 full, probably closer to 3/4. I used all of it during the day all on the back of my neck spread around. Around 4pm I sprayed one spray of Evolve to the top of my head (shaved) and went out.

Girlfriend? Bumping Buddy? Acquaintance? Stranger?

Age range?

Thanks Mister! So happy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 2:35 PM by MMM.)
01-19-2016 2:34 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
881 thanks in 373 posts

01-19-2016 3:16 PM

(01-19-2016 2:34 PM)MMM Wrote:  Girlfriend? Bumping Buddy? Acquaintance? Stranger?

Age range?

Thanks Mister! So happy

No. Not a girlfriend. I had met her one other time back in the Summer at a buddy's house. At that time she was with another guy. In fact she very recently ditched him so is now single.

So, one time acquaintance. Friend of a friend.

She is 42. (I'm 48) Good looking gal with a few wrinkles around the eyes. Dark hair and kind of sexy. Has a decent set of hoots on her that I felt, but amazingly didn't even see. Once I got to her pussy, I played with it for a short bit, then took my boxers off and mounted her. She still had her sleep shirt on and I didn't bother to take off - I was too busy.
01-19-2016 3:16 PM
Thanks given by MMM, BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,228 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 24,667 08-01-2017 9:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  scent of eros gel packs kenjhow 29 8,057 07-29-2016 1:06 AM
Last Post: superkop
  Scent of Eros haggy 10 4,287 02-14-2016 9:09 AM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,122 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk