Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
SOB too stinky to wear in public
ScentHound
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

SOB too stinky to wear in public
03-22-2014 2:56 AM

Hey all,

Let me preface this by telling everyone reading what AMAZING customer service SteveO gave me on my order:
I ordered a bottle of SOB Friday evening (I'm in Europe) and the FedEx man knocked on my door wednesday morning!
Now THAT is seriously fast.
I had asked if Steve would put a sample of any his other products in that went well with SOB and I find samples of Ascend, Bliss and Cohesion in the package. SO cool and really shows just how great a business owner/all-around awesome dude Steve is.
HOWEVER: On my first test run of SOB, I used 1 spray with some Karl Lagerfeld as cover. And it REEKS to high heaven. At first I think to myself it's just because XS mones are so concentrated and SOB has one of the highest concentrations of mones pr spray but after about an hour the smell that is physically hurting the inside of my nose (I applied the 1 spray to the middle of my chest) turns into that cat-piss stench.. F#CK!
Now, I did have one girl do the open-mouthed stare but to be honest, I was just so self-conscious about stinking I tried to stay the hell away from people as much as possible, until I could get home and shower.
The next day I had some really blatant hits which at first I didn't understand because I wasn't wearing any mones but then it dawned on my that the SOB was STILL doing it's thing more than 24 hours and two showers later.
I've since experimented with a light screen of coconut oil on my skin before application of the SOB but the cat piss smell still appears.
So since I'm convinced SOB is a definite hitter I'm currently leaning towards just letting it build up on me over night and showering before going out but I kinda feel like I'm not getting all of the potential unlocked from SOB this way..
So if anyone has any ideas about the cat piss stench I'm all ears ;)
Cheers, ScentHound.
03-22-2014 2:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3918
Thanks received:
3239 thanks in 1506 posts

RE: SOB too stinky to wear in public
03-22-2014 3:52 AM

(03-22-2014 2:56 AM)ScentHound Wrote:  Hey all,

Let me preface this by telling everyone reading what AMAZING customer service SteveO gave me on my order:
I ordered a bottle of SOB Friday evening (I'm in Europe) and the FedEx man knocked on my door wednesday morning!
Now THAT is seriously fast.
I had asked if Steve would put a sample of any his other products in that went well with SOB and I find samples of Ascend, Bliss and Cohesion in the package. SO cool and really shows just how great a business owner/all-around awesome dude Steve is.
HOWEVER: On my first test run of SOB, I used 1 spray with some Karl Lagerfeld as cover. And it REEKS to high heaven. At first I think to myself it's just because XS mones are so concentrated and SOB has one of the highest concentrations of mones pr spray but after about an hour the smell that is physically hurting the inside of my nose (I applied the 1 spray to the middle of my chest) turns into that cat-piss stench.. F#CK!
Now, I did have one girl do the open-mouthed stare but to be honest, I was just so self-conscious about stinking I tried to stay the hell away from people as much as possible, until I could get home and shower.
The next day I had some really blatant hits which at first I didn't understand because I wasn't wearing any mones but then it dawned on my that the SOB was STILL doing it's thing more than 24 hours and two showers later.
I've since experimented with a light screen of coconut oil on my skin before application of the SOB but the cat piss smell still appears.
So since I'm convinced SOB is a definite hitter I'm currently leaning towards just letting it build up on me over night and showering before going out but I kinda feel like I'm not getting all of the potential unlocked from SOB this way..
So if anyone has any ideas about the cat piss stench I'm all ears ;)
Cheers, ScentHound.
I have SOB XS in fact i used it today, however rarely do i use a full spray as most times i remove the spray head and extract about 4 drops and then proceed to apply them to my inner elbow and along my forearm as it is summer here where i live in Brisbane Australia i wear short sleeve T shirts, and the forearm is a good area away from my nose to apply the app, just apply it starting off in the elbow crook and spread it out well along the forearm from this area then let it dry down for 5 -10 minutes then over spray it with some cologne ect and you will be good to go, the SOB formula is concentrated and excellent value for money i either apply it alone or sometimes i lay it down at around 4 drops and layer another social product alongside of it and then over spray the whole app with a good cologne.

Oh yeah don't panic when it hits a target it is designed to attract attention which it does very well just man up to what is going down and use the power of the app to work for you as you become one with it and there lies the success of SOB XS your weapon of choice and now you remember keep all the self talk positive as you step up to the plate

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-22-2014 3:52 AM
Thanks given by scorpio69, MMM, ScentHound
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3504
Thanks received:
1886 thanks in 926 posts

03-22-2014 5:05 PM

I'd be willing to accept STINKY for hits! Is it in you!?!? Acute
03-22-2014 5:05 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
ScentHound
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

03-23-2014 5:27 AM

Thanks terry, I'll try that out with a few drops. Smile
MMM, sorry no, I don't do stinky. ;)
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2014 5:28 AM by ScentHound.)
03-23-2014 5:27 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3504
Thanks received:
1886 thanks in 926 posts

03-23-2014 7:03 AM

Not gonna sacrifice smell to get laid, huh? Oh well. Hunter
03-23-2014 7:03 AM
Thanks given by islandguy, terry0400-40

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-23-2014 7:09 AM

(03-23-2014 5:27 AM)ScentHound Wrote:  Thanks terry, I'll try that out with a few drops. Smile
MMM, sorry no, I don't do stinky. ;)
Certainly apply 4-5 drops even a spray give it a decent dry down then cover with a decent fragrance either inner forearms or wrists, the pheromone will bleed through slowly then diffuse along with the fragrance even better if the cologne has a good silage ie Amarige (by Givenchey) have a killer silage and high projection.

other strong and long-lasting scents you might want to take a look-
Joop!
A*Men
Le Male
Fleur du Male
Bogart Pour Homme
D&G Pour Homme
YSL M7
Givenchy Pi
Gucci Pour Homme
Chanel Antaeus
Paul Smith London
Montale Black Aoud/Red Aoud . . .(if you seriously want longevity and silage I strongly recommend you try Aoud fragrances from this house) also >

Food for thought

My thread >
03-23-2014 7:09 AM
Thanks given by ScentHound
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 66 posts

03-24-2014 5:48 AM

SOB and Ascend are very strong and I can smell them even if I use a cover scent. If also sweating I get the impression that the smell is even worse. I think that Dior Homme Intense covers them and lasts for 10+ hrs.
03-24-2014 5:48 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, ScentHound
Statix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 3 posts

03-25-2014 10:37 PM

I'm shocked that some people complain so much about the smell of their pheromones. I've sprayed EvolveXS with FXS cover scenta few times, and I think it smells great. I actually enjoy taking a whiff of that spray bottle once in a while (lol). I also have a bottle of New Pheromone Additive, and while I haven't tried it on yet, I did take a whiff of the contents, and it just smelled like an alcohol/medicinal smell to me. Certainly nothing like "cat piss."
03-25-2014 10:37 PM
Thanks given by baant
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-26-2014 12:21 AM

(03-25-2014 10:37 PM)Statix Wrote:  I'm shocked that some people complain so much about the smell of their pheromones. I've sprayed EvolveXS with FXS cover scenta few times, and I think it smells great. I actually enjoy taking a whiff of that spray bottle once in a while (lol). I also have a bottle of New Pheromone Additive, and while I haven't tried it on yet, I did take a whiff of the contents, and it just smelled like an alcohol/medicinal smell to me. Certainly nothing like "cat piss."
Well i guess some folk possess more sensitive sense of smell however for me also i use SOB-SX and Evolve, Ascend Alpha 7 , N.P.A. and others sometimes it settles down even without a cover scent it does the job, don't receive any neg feedback, however with my unscented i just have one cover spray and that also works just fine on my skin..

Some guys may possess different personal pheromone signature and or because of their diet the pheromones may react and diffuse in a stinky manner and diet may have some reflection on whatever is being perspired then mix this with the Pheromones and it may produce a more stinky odour

The last few days i have done some work in confined space and my perspiration has smelt absolutely delicious, and i have been thinking how is it that i smell so good, but now i remember that as of tomorrow i will have been on an internal clay cleansing diet for three weeks consuming no meat fish or poultry and no onions and no garlic

My thread >
03-26-2014 12:21 AM

Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 23 posts

03-26-2014 4:38 AM

Reading this post, I decided to try out the SOB sample I got with one of my previous orders (thanks Steve!), and I do not find the smell offensive at all.

Tried with 1 sample spray, to each side of the neck for a total of 2 sample sprays.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
03-26-2014 4:38 AM

Share This Thread