Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOB Question.
OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

SOB Question.
12-30-2012 9:48 PM

If I am reading correctly, SOB sounds likely to have similar effects to I.J..... Am I right?
12-30-2012 9:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SOB Question.
12-31-2012 7:31 AM

Nope. The first night I used it I felt some irritation from the Androstenone and coupled with some placebo effect from reading the product description I thought "Oh shit, this gonna be like IJ.". No problem though, it's been smooth sailing every time I've used it. The only negative is that Iv'e been called out on the smell a few times.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 7:54 AM by Eeyore.)
12-31-2012 7:31 AM
SteveO
Vendor

01-09-2013 9:07 PM

(12-31-2012 7:31 AM)Eeyore Wrote:  Nope. The first night I used it I felt some irritation from the Androstenone and coupled with some placebo effect from reading the product description I thought "Oh shit, this gonna be like Instant Jerk.". No problem though, it's been smooth sailing every time I've used it. The only negative is that Iv'e been called out on the smell a few times.

Can you explain this a little more to me. I lost you

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
01-09-2013 9:07 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-09-2013 9:12 PM

(01-09-2013 9:07 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Can you explain this a little more to me. I lost you
SOB = Son of a Bitch = Marketed to someone wanting to come across as a jerk = like Instant Jerk or trying to play off that product.

... I assume.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-09-2013 9:12 PM
SteveO
Vendor

01-09-2013 9:14 PM

(12-30-2012 9:48 PM)OchrismongrelO Wrote:  If I am reading correctly, SOB sounds likely to have similar effects to I.J..... Am I right?

I really attempt to steer away from creating anything that could be considered similar to another companies products, especially AD's. I just wouldn't want anyone to think its a conflict. I develop products based on ideas and while sure there might be some cross-over, in my opinion though Instant Jerk is a solid product.

What I found when wearing it though is you really have to amplify your bad-ass persona to get it to work just right. Most of the time if I have to fake it by the end of the night it comes over as creepy or, well fake. I developed SOB so you can be you, especially the nice guy, and have that bad-ass presence personified in the mones themselves.

Faking it till you make it seems like such utter bs to me. Its like telling the shy guy wearing A314 to be more outgoing. Well no shit Sherlock! My question then is whats the point of wearing A314 or something else if you have to fake it? While mones are a tool they can be a powerful tool. Anyway, to me, that's what SOB represents.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
01-09-2013 9:14 PM

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2013 4:41 AM

@wiserd: correct

@SteveO: Yep, it was all in my head. It only took that first night to realize that there is No similarity between the two. I.J. made me rage, I was just an angry asshole looking for a fight. With SOB I'm a carefree scoundrel looking for fun. Iv'e also never felt like I had to act the part with it or any of your other products, they are all very transparent.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 4:44 AM by Eeyore.)
01-10-2013 4:41 AM

Share This Thread