Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible
MMMMMMM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible
07-31-2016 5:03 PM

"SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible " is what I wrote in the comments sections for an order I placed recently because Celebrity was my missing piece, and Steve-O, the man himself, hooked me up big time!! So a big thank you to Steve-O, the team, and everybody here contributing!

Okay, so I recently had a breakup of three years which happened around June, and jumped back into the phero-sphere again. Not going to waste time moping and weeping. Long time phero user since 2008, formerly an Androtics refugee.. Lol

Anyways, july has been sooo awesome!

Got laid by 3 different sober women (22, 35, 40) with very different personalities. Endless IOI’s from females, ages 15 (yikes) - 40's range. I’m in my mid-30’s, athletic build, latino..

Have not used Xist on my ex. Its a “zero communication” type of breakup etc etc. I’m using this one to reboot other relationships. Notice the S in relationships?

Another note, I have not used this mix as a standalone either, and all my products are UNCENTED. Yeah, I’m a dirty smelly bastard.. Armani Code is my cover with Turn Up The Heat Neroli Scent (the only phero cover scent that is pleasant)

Applications: Chest, neck and wrists

SOB - 1 drop
Xist - 2 drops
Celebrity - 2 sprays
Turn Up The Heat - 2 sprays

The outcome for me: This mix has been very kind to me.

========================

First, a taste of IOI's I have been getting....

From July 24th on…

Steve-O sent me some PSE and Limitless (with a response that made my week) with this last order. So began testing this throughout the week since the 24th, and I have to say, woah!

SOB - 1 drop
Xist - 2 drops
Celebrity - 2 sprays
Turn Up The Heat - 2 sprays
PSE - 1 spray
Limitless - 1 spray

So where better to test this wonderful mix on a beautiful Sunday morning. The IOI’s at Church were out of this world.

Girl# 1

I was making my way to a seat, and a girl in the row in front of me (a latina 8, mid 20’s) turned back to look at me, which is a basic reaction when the other person (me) is trying to make way to a seat. After I sat down, two minutes later, she adjusts her position, turns and leans sideways so that I see the side of her body instead of her back only.

You know the feeling when you FEEL a person staring at you?

I felt that, and the corner of my eye wasn’t helping either and so I took the bait, turned my head towards her direction, and she’s there staring at me making sure our eyes connected. She slowly glances my body up and down, looks back at my eyes, and then looks away (even slower) with a little smile. Then the bullshit with the hair playing began the entire 1 ½ hours, and she did the same slow glance at me 6 more times (yes looooooong 6 times) waiting for me to turn my head and look at her which I did (on my own time)… lol

She would look at me up and down seductively over and over again giving me that same little smile then look away all slow and dramatic. I wanted to laugh because she made it so obvious and did it soo many times it was just super BAD.

Usually when you catch people staring the reaction is they kinda look away quick. Fuck no, this one was a dog in heat. She was there with her two kids, two other females, no men there, and with a nice diamond wedding band. Lol She wouldn't stop looking at me when we stood up after the service ended, and as she walked outside of the row.

Girl #2

I looked behind me only one time during the service, and there was another attractive woman (a very 9, fucking tall, latina, mid 30’s) sitting two rows behind me with her kid staring at me. Now yea, looking behind you can cause any person to look your direction naturally, but after the service, this girl would not stop following me around!!

She just kept looking and smiling at me. I know a lot of people from there, so I was talking to a few after service ended. I would move, she would move.. I would go outside, she would go outside. I come back in, she would come back. I would go to a very secluded spot purposely, and she would appear there seconds later standing next to me fake texting, then look up and smile at me multiple times. When I left, I’m walking out into the parking lot, and I turn to the side and she’s there looking right at me (she’s pulling/dragging her 4 or 5 year old son not letting him walk) trying to keep up with me as she was leaving too, coincidentally. This went on for 20 minutes!

Yea, she was sexy as hell with a very beautiful face, and I never thought I could ever say this about someone so delicious looking, but I was actually creeped out.

I mean, I didn't even get a chance to friendzone her because I was too woah WTF!!

Also experienced several deer in the headlights, girls in several groups doing the “turn away quickly” that I mentioned earlier. Several of them would blush badly when I would catch them staring again. These groups of women looked in their 20's. I know overall church people are really friendly, but the IOI’s were undeniable and funny.

I feel like one of these products is making females not know how to act around me. Well poor me, huh?? Lol

Second part of this review regarding my month xist, work, my scent trail, my own personality, etc.. Hopefully it helps many of you guys out.

So stay tuned! - Happy Sunday!
07-31-2016 5:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible
07-31-2016 5:33 PM

Granted, you did place a language warning disclaimer at the beginning of your post, BUT I am relatively sure that for any females that happen to read your post a number of them would take offense at the use of the "C" word and regardless of any disclaimer or intent that word is unacceptable on this forum.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-31-2016 5:33 PM
MMMMMMM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 6:02 PM

(07-31-2016 5:33 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Granted, you did place a language warning disclaimer at the beginning of your post, BUT I am relatively sure that for any females that happen to read your post a number of them would take offense at the use of the "C" word and regardless of any disclaimer or intent that word is unacceptable on this forum.

I understand, Mark-in-Dallas. I apologize to any person I may have offended. Is there any way I can have this post removed?
07-31-2016 6:02 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible whore!
07-31-2016 6:17 PM

No, but if you want to copy the content and edit out or replace some of it and send it to me I will be happy to repost and replace it for you. You need 3 more posts before you can use the messaging system but you can also email it to me.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-31-2016 6:17 PM

MMMMMMM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 6:40 PM

(07-31-2016 6:17 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  No, but if you want to copy the content and edit out or replace some of it and send it to me I will be happy to repost and replace it for you. You need 3 more posts before you can use the messaging system but you can also email it to me.

Yes, will be emailing it to you. Thank you!
07-31-2016 6:40 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-31-2016 7:20 PM

(07-31-2016 6:40 PM)MMMMMMM Wrote:  Yes, will be emailing it to you. Thank you!

Content has now been replaced with the updated content you emailed. Thank you!

07-31-2016 7:20 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-01-2016 3:36 AM

I think MMM would be offended by that name.Buba
08-01-2016 3:36 AM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-01-2016 4:25 AM

I do not get this nonsense mixing a bunch of products..
There is NO valuable info here, offsets and not natural spikes are left and right in a whole mone spectrum..
If a product does not work for you and you need to add +4 mixes to a base mix maybe you should up the dosage of a base mix, or return it.
08-01-2016 4:25 AM

MMMMMMM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2016 8:53 AM

(08-01-2016 4:25 AM)lost_summertime Wrote:  I do not get this nonsense mixing a bunch of products..
There is NO valuable info here, offsets and not natural spikes are left and right in a whole mone spectrum..
If a product does not work for you and you need to add +4 mixes to a base mix maybe you should up the dosage of a base mix, or return it.

Yea, I hear you! I know it's lot of mixes in the work, but hey natural or unnatural, it's fun for me because the reactions in my personal relationships from close friends to the women I sleep with are super noticeable, interesting, and hard hitting! How unique I smell has been the subject of the pillow talk conversation with two of those women (the older ones) I've tested this mix out with. They have commented on how great I smell --- Have you ever smelled SOB?? It's freaking horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess they are digging this smell until there's an actual commitment involved lmao

So I can't really return these products because it's doing what I want. ;)
08-01-2016 8:53 AM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-01-2016 9:04 AM

yea, at least it is fun Focus
if you will get constant good reactions from this coctail, we should ask SteveO to make a custom mix - everything in one bottle Xyxgun
08-01-2016 9:04 AM

Share This Thread