Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SNL With Non-Sexual Mixes
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SNL With Non-Sexual Mixes
04-27-2017 2:50 PM

Back when I was single, I would pull the occasional SNL without Pheromones but I found that with most women I had better luck with socials than the sexuals. Now that I'm married that has changed a bit with regards to my bride and I find that depending on her cycle will make a difference as to what type of phero will work. Anyway, I had luck with:

Instant Gentleman + P93 (VERY consistent for me)
Scent of Eros
Perfect Match
MX297 (Again a very consistent one)

I had at least one SNL with each of those and the IG + P93 combo is one I might still be using today if Androtics hadn't had so many crazy issues. I've since moved on to other products that also work very well and I don't have to worry about consistency in formulation. Might be time for a new bottle of Scent of Eros , however. jumpy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-27-2017 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

04-27-2017 2:59 PM

Perfect Match looks interesting especially with an added shot of Copulins.

Quote:* Ingredients: Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS.
* A shot of Essence of Woman Copulins may be added per your request for an additional $5.00 fee.
04-27-2017 2:59 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-27-2017 3:04 PM

(04-27-2017 2:59 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Perfect Match looks interesting especially with an added shot of Copulins.

I have about 1/3rd of a bottle of Love Potion: Homme boosted with PM and copulins. Stinks like hell for about 10 minutes but then dries down to LP: Homme with a 'dirty/sexy' background note. It works really well on my bride and is one of my phero scents she won't let me wear without her around because she says it smells too sexy. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-27-2017 3:04 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-14-2017 3:25 PM

In the book A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS which talks about female psychology, women and men who were strangers were asked three questions, would you go out with me tonight, would you come over to my apartment tonight, would you go to bed with me tonight. Men who said yes: Date me 50% Go home with me 69% Go to bed with me 75%. Women who said yes: Date Me 56% Go Home with me 6% Go to bed with me 0%.

So since reading that you would be best trying to say would you go out with me tonight, then 'naturally' find another reason to go to a house, and let it happen naturally without directly pushing sex until your alone and in the house and the magic can happen. And learning techniques to turn a woman on. One course I liked is $67, but I wont post as people would think I'm pushing that lol. Those who claim SNL either do this or naturally have body chemistry that is high Androstenone.

Otherwise the more you get them attracted and interested, or better yet, horny (androstenone), the better your chances.

So yes I have gotten laid off Scent of Eros but Scent of Eros simply said I'm attractive, manly, and worth knowing and then I had to take over. If you do not have those skills, the pheromones can generate attraction and interest with non sexual mixes. But when it comes to getting them DTF, I guess you would likely want to continue androstenone products. Some are just hybrids that still are sexual but have more socials or comfort to make rejections less.
In the book A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS which talks about female psychology, women and men who were strangers were asked three questions, would you go out with me tonight, would you come over to my apartment tonight, would you go to bed with me tonight. Men who said yes: Date me 50% Go home with me 69% Go to bed with me 75%. Women who said yes: Date Me 56% Go Home with me 6% Go to bed with me 0%.

So since reading that you would be best trying to say would you go out with me tonight, then 'naturally' find another reason to go to a house, and let it happen naturally without directly pushing sex. And learning techniques to turn a woman on. One course I liked is $67, but I wont post as people would think I'm pushing that lol.

Otherwise the more you get them attracted and interested, or better yet, horny (androstenone), the better your chances.

So yes I have gotten laid off Scent of Eros but Scent of Eros simply said I'm attractive, manly, and worth knowing and then I had to take over. If you do not have those skills, the pheromones can generate attraction and interest with non sexual mixes. Then they are willing to follow you when you go out and naturally end up at the house. But when it comes to getting them DTF otherwise, I guess you would likely want to continue androstenone products. Some are just hybrids that still are sexual but have more socials or comfort to make rejections less. Pheroman mentioned Core + Imprint. Imprint has Androstanone and Androstadienone. Or M3X with or without imprint which is more sexual. I've been using M3x alone with good results, its in my top 5. You have to wait around 2 hours imo to start seeing it work as intended, so apply a few hours early. It lasts all day. But M3x isnt lazy but will back you up since there is disinhibition the woman is less likely to object which is why I mention that particular blend as a starting point.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2017 3:43 PM by DataDragon.)
05-14-2017 3:25 PM

Share This Thread