Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SEX MAGNET OIL SCENT
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: SEX MAGNET OIL SCENT
12-28-2017 10:44 AM

Just got a bottle of this and the scent is awesome - first purchase I've made where I actually like the scent. I would wear this on a daily.

Are other Apex products available in this scent or is it specific to SM due to the underlying formula?
12-28-2017 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-28-2017 4:13 PM

(12-28-2017 10:44 AM)Mnhazmat Wrote:  Just got a bottle of this and the scent is awesome - first purchase I've made where I actually like the scent. I would wear this on a daily.

Are other Apex products available in this scent or is it specific to SM due to the underlying formula?

I agree. I like SM scent as well.

I've asked Thundr to scent me Tusc in Sex Magnet scent. I think if u request it, in the payment process, he'll scent it accordingly. But I could be wrong. Check with Thundr as well to confirm.
12-28-2017 4:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-02-2018 5:43 PM

I haven't really had a chance to give this a TRUE run because my bride isn't a huge fan of the scent. It reminds me of Green Irish Tweed in a way and I like that. She's meh. So because of this, I've decided to purchase a bottle of Sex Magnet in Fury scent because that is a scent she does happen to like. This way I can give it a fair test run. I saw lots of interest from random women while wearing Sex Magnet out and about but I am more interested in how it affects my bride.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
01-02-2018 5:43 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-10-2018 11:23 PM

The SM scent is indeed quite strong. If I use too much, I get a headache. That's why I just dab it and reapp if necessary, instead of putting on long strips. The scent is pleasant to me and my wife though.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-10-2018 11:23 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2018 10:40 PM

Hopefully I can start a new review thread for Sex Magnet in Fury scent but so far I think I am really liking SM! It seems to have everything I am looking for from an attraction product. It is fun, flirty, has status and seems to have some imprinting on my bride (yeah, she's already mine but I see definite differences in her behavior.) Looking forward to trying this out on women I know but aren't romantically involved with to gauge their reactions. I have great fun testing on my bride's friends. sideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

01-14-2018 10:40 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-15-2018 12:21 AM

You can also probably give your comparison in the near future on the effects of SexMag vs Manimal 2 considering that both are sexual blends. Thanks Snoopyace.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

01-15-2018 12:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-15-2018 12:27 AM

(01-15-2018 12:21 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  You can also probably give your comparison in the near future on the effects of SexMag vs Manimal 2 considering that both are sexual blends. Thanks Snoopyace.

Excellent idea!

01-15-2018 12:27 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-15-2018 1:15 AM

I will also do so when I have finished testing Manimal 2. I am somehow familiar now with SexMag so I will also make a comparison later. Let's see if we would have the same observations. Cheers!

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

01-15-2018 1:15 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-18-2018 3:46 PM

Hehehe... Twice in 5 days, I've worn SM before bed. Both times my bride has woken up in the middle of the night to initiate sex with the comment, 'I had the craziest sex dreams. You were there...' Laugh1

01-18-2018 3:46 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-31-2018 12:09 AM

SEX MAGNET OIL SCENT is the topic. So I think I'm safe! Nana

I wanna order M3X in the Sex Magnet scent. How does this get done ... PM The Thundr?

Thanks One! Thanks All!! Boast

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-31-2018 12:09 AM

Share This Thread