Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
S.O.B XS vs Evolve XS
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

S.O.B XS vs Evolve XS
07-08-2013 4:47 PM

Hi. I ordered Evolve around three days ago, with Cohesion. but got S.O.B instead. I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning it since they seem to be similar products. I am combining S.O.B with Cohesion. Has anyone tried both S.O.B and Evolve and can tell me the big differences. Thanks. Much love.
07-08-2013 4:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: S.O.B XS vs Evolve XS
07-08-2013 4:54 PM

Hey there Enigma, sorry to read this. They are really not that similar actually. You should contact me as these types of things don't usually happen. All orders go through a pretty tight screening process and are even sealed and come with a big red card. If I did make a mistake, and I'm only humanSmile, I'd like to set it right. Just not sure why you wouldn't contact me to at least look into it for you.

Drop me a line at my support email.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-08-2013 4:54 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

07-08-2013 5:16 PM

Yeah dude let him straighten it out. Those products are vastly different. And having evolve in your arsenal is greatly encouraged. Sob is more heavy duty alpha ass kicker and evolve is an attractive sexu that "evolves over time" to be even more sexy.

If she bites you did it right.
07-08-2013 5:16 PM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2013 5:48 PM

I'm sorry. I am new to this stuff. I assumed they were similar in nature since both were sexual products for a nighttime experience. Sorry for not contacting you Stevo to fix this earlier.
07-08-2013 5:48 PM

SteveO
Vendor

07-11-2013 8:36 AM

(07-08-2013 5:48 PM)Enigma Wrote:  I'm sorry. I am new to this stuff. I assumed they were similar in nature since both were sexual products for a nighttime experience. Sorry for not contacting you Stevo to fix this earlier.

No need to apologize, it was my mistake. Just glad its straightened out nowSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-11-2013 8:36 AM

Share This Thread