Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rubbing in pheremones
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Rubbing in pheremones
10-04-2016 5:53 PM

Firstly, I did search to see if this topic existed.

I have been fond of colognes for quite some time and learned about notes and their effect in colognes. One thing I have learned is that you should never rub in cologne as it can affect the smell.

I see many guys on here mention rubbing in pheremones. Can rubbing them in cause ill effects versus dabbing them ?
10-04-2016 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Rubbing in pheremones
10-05-2016 12:20 PM

I've found that rubbing them-in firmly can reduce their effective lifespan but other that, no ill-effects.

Wrist and arm applications do get very lightly rubbed together to distribute the Pheromones evenly on my skin but mostly its spray and leave for neck/throat or with oils, lightly spreading on the skin and leaving them to settle-in naturally.
10-05-2016 12:20 PM
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-06-2016 1:01 PM

(10-05-2016 12:20 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  I've found that rubbing them-in firmly can reduce their effective lifespan but other that, no ill-effects.

Wrist and arm applications do get very lightly rubbed together to distribute the Pheromones evenly on my skin but mostly its spray and leave for neck/throat or with oils, lightly spreading on the skin and leaving them to settle-in naturally.

Thanks for the info. When reading results, I'm going to keep an eye on if they mention rubbing it in versus dabbing it.
10-06-2016 1:01 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2016 9:56 PM

Well, I personally rub pheromones around and rub them in. I think of it like this. your body naturally secretes pheromones, yeah? It doesnt seem right to me to put a few drops on your wrist and leave it like that - which will result in just your wrists smelling very strongly of said pheromone. ok, so you dab your wrist on your neck afterwards - which I would argue is better. Continuing with this, I find more value in rubbing around the pheromones... apply on wrist and use your wrists to smudge some down your arms, onto and around your neck, etc. Much more natural in my opinion. I get headaches when I don't rub em around anyway, because its too strong for me. Just my 2 cents.

oh also another 2 cents - pheromones are an oil. To me it makes sense to rub around an oil, whereas it makes more sense for a cologne (alcohol) to dab.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-09-2016 9:56 PM

Share This Thread