Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rosarium Blends
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Rosarium Blends
12-20-2017 11:06 AM

I like to find unconventional fragrances and I have tried two from Rosarium - Agua de Palo Santo almost seems medicinal, almost anaesthetic in its qualities, but I have been liking it mixed with some xsp75, civet, hyraceum, and iso e super. It doesn't really smell like any cologne I have smelled before.

The other is an oil, called Hekate, that reminds me of a cool forest floor. I plan to mix it with the bottle of unscented Tusc that is in the mail for me.

There seems to me a subtlety and richness to these blends that are intriguing. I don't want to smell like everybody else does.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 3:44 PM by dorfmeister.)
12-20-2017 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rosarium Blends
12-20-2017 4:58 PM

(12-20-2017 11:06 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I like to find unconventional fragrances and I have tried two from Rosarium - Agua de Palo Santo almost seems medicinal, almost anaesthetic in its qualities, but I have been liking it mixed with some xsp75, civet, hyraceum, and iso e super. It doesn't really smell like any cologne I have smelled before.

The other is an oil, called Hekate, that reminds me of a cool forest floor. I plan to mix it with the bottle of unscented Tusc that is in the mail for me.

There seems to me a subtlety and richness to these blends that are intriguing. I don't want to smell like everybody else does.

How long does it last on how many sprays? And is the smell strong as in massive village or subtle as in short distance village? And did ya try skin application or clothes application? Thanks in advance Dorf. Smile
12-20-2017 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread