Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Rookie here
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Rookie here
01-07-2017 5:38 PM

Hi, Everyone ! New to this site. I need some direction here. Married to my wife almost 24 years ! I accidently found out about Pheromones less than a week ago. My marriage has had it's ups and downs, up until a year and a half ago, we were treading water. I have two teenagers that are going to college next year. So me and the wife are finding out that we have a lot of free time together, which is great! I know for a fact that we both really do love one another ! So we are both committed to spend the rest of our lives together. My wife is an awesome and beautiful girl. But after we had our twins it was always hit and miss in the bedroom.But, In the last six months things are on the upswing ! But, the bedroom is still somewhat cold. By know means is it a desert either. My wife is 48 and may be going through menopause. I'm 51. Finally got myself together. In great shape and very happy. To get right to the point. I purchased sample bottles of :Xist, Taboo, Bliss and Cohesion. I should be getting them by Monday. How should I start out ? What should I try first ? How many sprays ? Should I try a combo ? My last question is, I heard that they may be overpowering. While using a cologne, should I put it directly on the area or nearby ? Not so sure. Any help is much appreciated ! Thanks
!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 5:54 PM by BlueKnight.)
01-07-2017 5:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Rookie here
01-07-2017 6:10 PM

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Start-Solo...THEN-Combo

Start there. I would wear the xist for a while being I think you see the biggest impact with it. As far as the cologne question, plenty of threads you can search to find that information.

Welcome to the forum
01-07-2017 6:10 PM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Rookie here
01-07-2017 7:11 PM

(01-07-2017 6:10 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Start-Solo...THEN-Combo

Start there. I would wear the xist for a while being I think you see the biggest impact with it. As far as the cologne question, plenty of threads you can search to find that information.

Welcome to the forum
Thanks for taking your time to answer me ! Greatly appreciated !
01-07-2017 7:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vet mone user.....rookie to forum Brojack 4 1,547 01-15-2018 2:59 PM
Last Post: Brojack
  Hi all. Another rookie reporting in :P maeve 3 1,951 03-19-2013 2:59 AM
Last Post: Buzzy78
  Phero Rookie & Alpha Maschio Philly Boy 6 3,821 02-11-2012 6:27 PM
Last Post: Felix