Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Rolling Stone - Obama's Big Sellout
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

Rolling Stone - Obama's Big Sellout
12-11-2009 12:03 PM

This article details Obama's political about face and how his Administration became a playhouse for the financial industry.

I think we need a Constitutional Amendment requiring elected officials to impeach and be impeached for failing to honor, or least make a weak attempt at honoring campaign promises made, and to hold them criminally liable for such treasonous acts as started unfounded wars, expanding wars the promised to end, forcing taxpayers to fund and/or bailout the banking industry and other private enterprise, and and any other act that would be considerred criminal if committed by an ordinary citizen.

And, I think impeachment proceedings should be put to a public vote!

Here's the article

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-11-2009 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Rolling Stone - Obama's Big Sellout
12-17-2009 12:37 AM

(12-11-2009 12:03 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  This article details Obama's political about face and how his Administration became a playhouse for the financial industry. I think we need a Constitutional Amendment requiring elected officials to impeach and be impeached for failing to honor, or least make a weak attempt at honoring campaign promises made, and to hold them criminally liable for such treasonous acts as started unfounded wars, expanding wars the promised to end, forcing taxpayers to fund and/or bailout the banking industry and other private enterprise, and and any other act that would be considerred criminal if committed by an ordinary citizen. And, I think impeachment proceedings should be put to a public vote! Here's the article

I'm all for it. Let's start with the past presidents that got us into these messes. I can't speak for Clinton, Bush Sr. or any other president that was in office when I was too young to understand or care about politics, but I can most certainly say that I believe George W. Bush should face the criminal consequences of starting the current war. 

BTW, new text editor is awesome Mark!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-17-2009 12:37 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

RE: Rolling Stone - Obama's Big Sellout
12-17-2009 9:46 AM

Things are bad when it goes from Love Fest to this at The Rolling Stone.
12-17-2009 9:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Drop the Stone - Cold Approach metaltree 4 1,626 02-05-2018 8:21 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
Thumbs Down Obama's 60 Billion Dollar Sellout mark-in-dallas 0 1,343 01-17-2010 12:39 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas