Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rockster Pheromone-Results Journal
Rockster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Rockster Pheromone-Results Journal
08-27-2015 9:13 AM

Read some newbie guides her, bought some pheromones, now i am gonna journal every usage.

I right now have 2 pheromones:
Evolve: For sex situations or seduction situations. This one guy i quoted video in the other thread says in his experience sexual pheromones work (only) when you are already in isolation and she is relaxed and even when you are already fucking her -> effect shall be that she has more lust and is more animalistic. So i will take this when fuckbuddies come over or on dates where i think sex could happen.

Bliss: for going out, social situations. Shall work on men and women -> this is great cause it shall work on myself.

PheromoneXS Evolve (sexual):
01 11.08.15 Evolve:
1 spray. Fuckbuddy comes over. I notice no difference. But she is always horny, so whatever Smile
Next: Try 2 sprays. Yee.

02 16.08.15 Evolve:
2 sprays. We meet for cuddling in spooning position for 1 full hour. Last time without evolve there was sex after it, this time not. Like last time (without evolve) i had a big hardon.

03 18.08 Evolve:
3 sprays. Spooning for 1 hour. I was a bit not calm and more seeking sex, no sex.

04 18.08 Evolve:
2 sprays. (3 sprays from 03 were 6hours before). Again cuddling for an hour, another girl. Again no sex, she was not in the mood.

05 23.08 Evolve:
2 sprays. Again cuddling an hour, then sex. She told me she wanted to have sex at the last 2 times too (03 and 04) but she wanted to test me if i still invite her even when she doesn't have sex.

06 26.08 Evolve:
Had one girl come over for sex. In the middle she smelled my body like an addicted cracy beast - Thing is, i *did not* wear Evolve (and i also didn't wear it yesterday). If i did, i would probably swear about the effectiveness.

PheromoneXS Bliss (social, for men and women):
01 16.08.15 Bliss:
2 sprays. Sprayed it before work. Either this is placebo or i felt really uplifted happy and was more talkative.

02 18.08 Bliss
2 sprays bliss, wore it in theatre training, didn’t notice a difference.

03 21.08 Bliss
3 sprays on jacket, cause it's colder now. Was on date, don't know how she is normally on date; didn't notice difference on me.

04 22.08 Bliss
Took one spray in area mouth (close eyes and pluck in lips) - to get most of this stuff near my nose. Cause i think the biggest effect if any is on me anyway (it shall work on men and females). Noticed no effect.

26.08 Bliss
Not at this exact date: but once in public transport a girl sat right next to me. 99,99% of cases girls never sit next to me when there is not other seats free, and even then often they just stand. Thing is: i *did not* wear Bliss at this occasion.
Also another time there were 3 girls, one after the other, that began to sit down in close proximity seats in public transport although there was a looot free. But also this time: I *did not* wear Bliss or any other Pheromones.

Copulin stick: (shall raise testosteron, you put it under nose, it's supposed to be in vaginal fluid)
01 19.08.15 Copulin
It seems to work. I felt aggressive, pissed off.
Normaly i tend to feel more like 'depressed' when going out approaching and i can't do it, this time i was more pissed. Smile
Small step forward.

02 21.08.15 Copulin
Hm. I was tired, and well, still tired after applying plenty. Didn't notice effect this time.
Was afraid when i was kissing her that she will react to this (cause i have it around my nose) - but i noticed no difference in her behaviour.
08-27-2015 9:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ancillian

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
254 thanks in 108 posts

RE: Rockster Pheromone-Results Journal
08-27-2015 9:42 AM

Great reports! It's good that you're reporting all the reactions you're getting, not just the positive ones - that helps give a very accurate impression of how well (or not) the 'mones are working.

I'm currently trialing Evolve and Bliss myself and the results have been somewhat ambiguous like your own (check out my past posts for details).

As for Evolve, your report seems to imply that the only sex you've had whilst wearing it was when you were at the dosage of 1 spray. That happens to be the dosage that the positive reports on this forum seem to center around. Maybe try the one spray dose again when you're in a situation where sex is likely?

Also when you had sex while wearing 1 spray of Evolve, was she wetter than usual, and did she orgasm faster?

Look forward to hearing more from you.
08-27-2015 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread