Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Revisiting "Engage the entire group"
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Revisiting "Engage the entire group"
02-24-2019 11:37 AM

One of the things I always read is when approaching a woman, engage the entire group.

Before I got into pheromones one of my best friends (who is married now) used to go out with me to bars on the weekends all the time. He would get approached by women a lot. So I started to think about his from the reverse perspective. When a woman approaches a guy she doesn't "engage the entire group". When I was with my friend the girl would politely interrupt us, talk to him and just ignore me. It felt completely normal. Probably would have been weird if she tried to engage me when she was interested in him. Some of the more outgoing social types would engage both of us but most of the time she didn't. But most women when they approached him they would just focus on him. Most of the encounters were pretty brief though because he didn't escalate.

One of my female friends once told me that when she goes out with the girls sometimes a guy will approach them they can't figure out who he is after. They prefer to know so they can leave the guy alone with her. She said it's better to focus on the girl you want. On the other hand another one of my female friends told me that you have to talk to everyone. So women clearly have different opinions on this.

The following quote is from the one night stand thread:
(01-18-2019 7:04 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Compliment her.
Go direct or Mode 1.
I really like your energy, lets go for a quiet drink (eject to your place). this is the most mild version.
Youre gorgeous, I wanna fuck your brains out.

I know people who get better % stats than most pua people with not much more than "wanna fuck" or very close to it.

I think when you go mode one like this it definitely could be counter productive to try to engage the entire group or have a conversation with both women before making your move.
02-24-2019 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Revisiting "Engage the entire group"
02-24-2019 12:16 PM

I'm a big advocate of engaging the group. The problem with that as with most advice is that if you don't spell out in bold letters all the if's and's and but's associated with that, guys tend to take it to a ridiculous and counterproductive extreme.

You want to engage the group enough that A.) You don't seem like a rude asshole for ignoring her friends.
B.) they don't cockblock you to protect their friend from making a bad mistake.
and C.) They don't judge her after the fact for leaving with some random she just met.

You do NOT want to wind up spending a half hour bro bonding with her guy friends
or coming off as an asexual eunuch that her chick friends want to take on their next shopping trip.

THAT's the most common problem I've seen. You tell a guy to engage the group and he goes WAY above and beyond in doing so to the point where his actual goal get's lost.
02-24-2019 12:16 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-24-2019 3:03 PM

This is just making it more difficult for you to close imo.Big boss

The group is her responsibility, not yours. She decided to bring them to the bar/club, so respect her decision. If they create a problem, then move on.

Guys using "game" tend to get caught up in the actual process, and take their eyes off the end-goal. They also forget that they're in charge, and look toward the girl(s) for guidance.

Personally, I think game is unnecessary with the right pheromones, unless you are just trying to take a difficult path up the mountain. Women who are dtf are pretty easy to spot. Add some sexuals, then Engage + Escalate + Isolate.Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-24-2019 3:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-24-2019 6:22 PM

(02-24-2019 3:03 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Personally, I think game is unnecessary with the right pheromones, unless you are just trying to take a difficult path up the mountain. Women who are dtf are pretty easy to spot. Add some sexuals, then Engage + Escalate + Isolate.Diablo

I'd like to second this. It's the same with me too. I don't get results when I follow the PUA's ideas or their "METHODS". INFACT I "FAIL" miserably. But with me favorite mones, I've scored heaps in clubs just by basically planting the idea on her head by saying sexual things but without the plain direct "let's fuck"

I keep bringing up A.M. for this. But it's the best one for me. And of course BW. that's for me but, it could be different for u. Smile
02-24-2019 6:22 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-25-2019 9:21 AM

I would say acknowledge the group, and those in her vicinity, but focus on the target.

I once walked about 20mtrs across a club and straight to a women who i was just very attracted to.
She was in a group of about 10 other girls.
A friend of hers tried talking to me from the side, I ignored. Didnt even respond.
I did very briefly acknowledge to girls next to her who were right in front of me.
The sat down next to the one I liked and ignored everyone.
Good thing for me was that she did the same for about 10mins.
Then I KC, got # and ejected.

(02-24-2019 11:37 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I think when you go mode one like this it definitely could be counter productive to try to engage the entire group or have a conversation with both women before making your move.

metaltree you have to give it a go.
I think that 90% of guys who have never tried it say it dont work.
Its difficult to just go out one night and suddenly go mode 1, but try to be a bit more direct and see how it goes.
Societal programming seems to tell us women dont like sex....But just think, would 6 orgasms in 30mins make you like sex more?
You have to try it. work your way up.
And fractionate. ie in the middle of a convo insert "I want to take you home, anyway blah blah blah".
Say like your in a trance, which you snap yourself out of with the word "anyway".

Or from Ross Jeffries style insert "Have you ever met someone and felt instantly attracted and you just want to go home with them...anyway blablabla(contunue convo)".

Or even more sublte but stronger just look in her eyes and ignore what she says. Dont answer or speak. Say to yourself 4 times in your mind "I want to fck your brains out".
Count to ten when she stops talking and say "wha? say that again". This works better than 90% of pua crap.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019 9:25 AM by Pheroman.)
02-25-2019 9:21 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-26-2019 9:18 AM

My style is a smattering of both approaches. I agree with TheLaw on this that a plethora of guys studying pickup game focus on their technique and not the goal; which is tantamount to creating their own undoing. It is akin to an artist concentrating on making the perfect brush stroke rather than concentrating on creating the perfect painting: while that one stroke might be perfection the entirety suffers without focus on the end goal.

I will engage, acknowledge, and win over the group, all while concentrating on the one I want. When a group of friends is out together, they show a pack mentality of a sort; all being of one mind. If you are working on singling one out, to the detriment of the others, then the others will counter your advances. This will make your approach all the harder.

However, if you have her friends on your side, they will be wing-womaning for you; as well as adding some peer pressure for her to go with you.

I have, upon occasion, had friends of my lady-du-jour tell her that if she (target) isn't interested in me then she (friend) will gladly take her place.

If all the women in the group think you are awesome, it makes it so much easier for you, and has the added benefit of increasing your immediate desirability.

If the group-think is that you're not worthy, then you have an uphill climb, through 8 feet of snow, in the burning heat of august, over broken glass, without shoes. If the group-think is that you are man to target for the night, then you will be perceived as being wanted by others. If you know anything about human nature, everyone wants what everybody else wants or already has.

If you win over the group while concentrating on the one you want, the group will do the majority of your work for you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-26-2019 9:18 AM

Share This Thread