Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reviewing Ascend
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

Reviewing Ascend
11-01-2015 6:07 AM

Hi guys,

I have been constantly testing Ascend for last 2 weeks. I have one word for it. "Amazing". I will straight dive into hits. As they are so many of them. It is killer.

Hit 1:

The first time I used this product , I tried 2 spray. I faced ghosting. 2 Spray is high dose for Ascend. Still I got a hit. I am at this party and there is this 1 old couple. I know the lady well but seen her husband first time.

They both are doctor and old. Very high status people. Generally it is difficult for me to get the respect from the lady. This time both of them were eager to talk to me. As if they wanted to be around me.

I thought this was out of fluke.

Hit 2:

Barber shop. I am going to same hair dresser for last 6 years. He is the best in my city. I went in with wearing 1 spray of Ascend. He was extra caring. Looking for my approval which he rarely. Also told me that rich guy gets girl easily. He assumed that I was rich. He never commented this before.

Also , I asked for some space to change. He was happy to oblige.

Hit 3:

This hit was so head stuck that it is difficult for me to believe. I went with 1 spray to my aunt place. She and my cousin brother was leaving from there house. She suddenly saw me and just told me to take my brother for some work outside. It was nothing much. It was much more friendly way that I ever seen.

I went to a shop with my brother. My cousin brother was scared of my presence. He usually don't even listen to me. It was like his dad sitting next to him.

After this I went back to aunt's home where my uncle had come from office. He was extra caring. The biggest blow was when he try to stop me when I was leaving. Also, he was asking my opinion on new dance. Amazing !

Hit 4:

I am trying to hit on one girl at my salsa class. She is extremely good looking. I exposed her to titan and A314 . Both didn't work that nicely. This worked amazingly.

We all went to a party. It consist of around 10 people. Now I wasn't at all in a mood to socialize but I just went to have a good time. I was not giving any attention to this girl. Suddenly, I saw that she is making faces because I was not giving her attention.

I was shocked.

Hit 5:

I went to another party. This time I tried 2 spray as I was getting hold on this. It was amazing experience though it can only be use at familiar places or familiar people.

There were total 3 new girls in the group. I banter with all 3 of them. Flirted heavily with them. All of them were so happy that I flirted with them . I was speaking shit. Still, they were enjoying.

I also met one guy at this party who is known to me but ain't good friend. He was not ready to leave me. He just wanted to stand next to me and talk.

Hit 6:

I am at this hookah bar and everybody wants me to order for them. Eventually even waiter handed the bill to me. They were 2 more alpha guys ever there. (Older and more in authority )

I can go on with the hits. I have got so many respect hits from this that I can not even count. It works exactly as described on the website. when I wear this , I know that I will be able to get away with most of the things.

It is not all good too. I will list out all the pros and cons

Pros:
-Get respect
-People like to hang around
-High concentration
-Good phero cloud

Cons:
-Bad smell. I have an unscented spray. The smell of cops is really stingy. I sprayed twice on my body in my car. My car was smelling for 2 days. I am now used to it.

-Mild headache: I feel an headache whenever I wear it.

-ODing on lower dose. I still feel that I am ODing even though I am using 1 spray. Next time I will buy an oil. It can be controlled. I am not ghosted all the time but at some location or places like slum or some small shop.

-Not alpha enough : Well, it gives out alpha vibe but not that intimidating one. Well, I was also shit tested with this. So I would say it is not that much alpha.

-Not a panty dropper: This product position yourself at high status. It is not sexual enough to do all the work. Need game.

When will I use this ?

Ascend has given me amazing hits. Still it can not use at all places. I am not an employee . I am a entrepreneur. I need to order. At this place , it gets a big negative from me.

So I will mostly use this pheromone in social situation where I don't want to pick girls but just make some contact and good friends.

It is extremely valuable for me in those situation. As it will not hit the girls and give me enough of bonding.

Also, it can be use as an mid level managerial position. Even when you work with professional team. It will work amazing that I am sure. I don't have that opportunity.

Version:

All my results are with non scented 15 ml spray version bottle of Ascend. I wish I had bought this thing in oil.

My background :

Nationality/race : Indian
Targets: All Indians

Hot combo:

I accidentally got an amazingly combo to use Ascend with. I did this to make this combo more attractive for girls.

1 Spray of Ascend + 1 spray of Connection + 2 drops of Androstadienone (lal 5 mg for 10 ml)

The above mix works really well till now. I have got many deer in headlight looks with this. It is amazing. Still testing.

My story behind buying this:(ignore if you don't like to hear the story)

I had no intention to buy Ascend. I have not even heard the name much. I was looking for only alpha products.

The reason to buy:

I was buying connection xs from PXS which is supposed to be replacement for Instant honesty. Now the total amount was 47 $ which didn't accunt for free shipping. So I needed to buy one more product.

I search hard. Read almost half of the product reviews. I was not looking for any sexual products. So the only option was this. Glad I bought this product.

Final verdict:

It is really good product. It does exactly what is advertised on my website. Please buy an oil edition only.

Thanks.

Hope my review helps

Disclaimer : Above mentioned views are personal and subject to personal prejudice. Please bear with this fact.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 6:08 AM by kalpan56.)
11-01-2015 6:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17, dorfmeister, Ekscentra, DssMaster, 1Trajan, KillerKashed

NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 484
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Reviewing Ascend
11-01-2015 6:25 AM

I get good hits with one spray from the sample sprayer. If you have used up a sample bottle, use a dropper or pipette to drop a bit in a sample bottle. Just one spray from that will do you. That's about half of a spray.

I do find that it's attractive with girls, but like you said, you have to have game. It's not enough to do any heavy lifting, but it will give you opportunities for sure. But if you are not in the right social position or are not their type, they won't make any concessions for you. For me, it hits them and they give IOI's, but I have to be the closer.

Many people think of this as an alpha product, but I feel it's more of a social with a respect component. It does have alpha (respect) and sexual (interest/attraction) components to it.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 6:27 AM by NP17.)
11-01-2015 6:25 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken, kingtut savage
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

11-01-2015 1:47 PM

@Np17 ,

I agree with you. Using a sample bottle is a good idea. I will try that for sure.

thanks
11-01-2015 1:47 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1843
Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 1117 posts

11-01-2015 2:39 PM

Which version of A314 have you tested?

It's good to finally see some comparisons between Ascend and other alpha products. It seems the vast majority of reviews are from those who have little or no experience with other alpha blends. Titan more than anything was a comparison I would have liked to see. Tell us more about the similarities and differences you've noticed between the two.
11-01-2015 2:39 PM
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

11-02-2015 1:45 AM

Ascend vs Titan.

Both of them are totally different alpha. I will make an attempt to compare though.

Titan is a man. He is in authority and everybody accepts his authority. No question asked. Titan gives the vibe of dependency. The person near you will feel extremely comfortable around and willing to help you. With titan the person standing to you feels extreme source of happiness. It is amazing. I feel it lacks little more intimidation.

Ascend is a young and intriguing guy. He is in the process of becoming someone. There is lot of going in his life. He is perceived to be busy and going up on the ladder. A person who is aggressive and wiling to take up any challenge. Thus , we are shit tested with this.

I have described the archetype.

The major difference is that in titan status is granted and assumed . In Ascend status is granted but can be taken back.

I will not try to tell which one is better. I would like to have both. Both has different uses to me. Using titan in a social situation around family will not generate communication while using ascend around family and social situation will be more fun.

Both are indeed good product.
11-02-2015 1:45 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, NP17, Ekscentra, maxx55, neon, whisper

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-02-2015 12:08 PM

A solid comparison. Now, I'll ask again: which revision of A314 have you tested? Was it the most recent version or Rev32?
11-02-2015 12:08 PM
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

11-03-2015 12:39 AM

@Ekscentra,

I am sorry. Just forget to reply version of A314. My mistake.

I used A314 rev 32.

thanks
11-03-2015 12:39 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-03-2015 2:25 AM

(11-03-2015 12:39 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @Ekscentra,

I am sorry. Just forget to reply version of A314. My mistake.

I used A314 rev 32.

thanks

No worries. I wasn't sure if you were one of the Royale testers. Naturally, this would make for a very different comparison.
11-03-2015 2:25 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2131
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 21 posts

11-17-2015 10:50 PM

(11-01-2015 6:07 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  -Not alpha enough : Well, it gives out alpha vibe but not that intimidating one. Well, I was also shit tested with this. So I would say it is not that much alpha.

From my earlier A314 (rev. 18) experiences, the shit testing usually came as a result when I wan't congruent with the alpha signature I was projecting. A314 was a product that took me a while to understand. It did get me good attention hits from hot looking girls, and if initiated, I noticed they would become submissive, but some would shit test me big time if I wasn't being congruent with the signature of A314.
11-17-2015 10:50 PM

kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
371 thanks in 200 posts

11-18-2015 3:47 AM

@DssMaster ,

I agree with you. It can happen when you are incongruent.

I was trying to say by not alpha enough just doesn't means being shit tested. It is based on people reaction of the product. If you are not an alpha than also you are shit tested.

People don't take you of a very high status. It means that they may ignore you. They may give you sign of disinterest. People may not consider your interest prior. People not taking opinion seriously.

They do take with Ascend. It is not all the time. So I concluded that it is not alpha enough.

I have no idea of older version of A314. I only used A314 rev 32. So I will refrain commenting.

Let's keep this thread for Ascend only. Just for the courtesy of forums.

Thanks
11-18-2015 3:47 AM

Share This Thread